News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Proud Father ! Baby Keeley is here !

Started by BMOTOXSTAR, September 10, 2007, 01:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Hi Mopar pals,
  My wife & I just had our 2nd daughter. Keeley Sue Kerr was born on 9/4/07.
I did not post pic's till' now cause I was too busy cruising in my Charger. :rofl:
  Just kidding, my wife had to stay in the hospital for a few extra days and is now home but having a rough recovery, she had some complications. :rotz:
I took a few weeks of of work to stay home and take care of her & our daughters. :2thumbs:
Baby Keeley is doing great !
  Had to share this with my Mopar pals. :cheers:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemi68charger

:cheers:

And my hat's off to you with a house of 3:1 ratio of gals and guy....... Looks like you've got it all under control though.. For now.................................

Congrad's and may your wife have a speedy recovery.. The things Mom's do to get the lil' one here................  Looks like Baby Keeley has a big sister to help out...

Troy

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Leonidas Rex

Congratulations. My wife is 39 and everytime she sees a newborn she second guesses the "let's not have another child" decision 3 children later.

I wish you and your wife the best of luck and will be sure to block this picture from her.

Again, congrats Dad.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 10, 2007, 03:59:37 PM
:2thumbs:  two down, how many to go?..  :lol:

Ya, i thought i was 2 down and done and then during the birth of our second child my lovely spouse tells me that she wants 3!  Wa-wa-wa-what????
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Lowprofile

Congrats and well done to you and your Wife!  :cheers:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

71ChallengeHer

Congrats to you and your family. :cheers:   I hope your wife has a speedy recovery.

THE COLONEL

That is Great news!  The best to all of you!! :cheers:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

skip68

Congratulations! Both children are true gems!  :cheers:

P.S. Have an extra video camera around, anywhere you go! They always do the "funniest, cutest, dumbest, sillyest, goofiest", stuff when you are not prepared to document it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Mrs. & Mr.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bigroge1

:cheers: awesome congrats man ihave two little girls myself, enjoy every minute of it

mopar goddess

mikesbbody

crongrats to both you and your wife! 8 pounds is a healthy weight for  baby girl  :2thumbs:

BMOTOXSTAR

Thanks everyone.  :cheers:
Sometimes it is easy to get down on life about the things you want & do not have but the material things do not compare to having a family& good health. :yesnod:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT