News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Boyd Coddington got stuck...

Started by Charger_Fan, September 10, 2007, 02:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

nh_mopar_fan

One deadline they did not meet.....

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

beedees

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: Wonder which way that adjusted B. C.'s attitude? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

PocketThunder

Now that is stuck! :o   I drove tow truck for my dad for many years and I had to deal with the same types of conditions only we are buried in snow up here.  We had to get creative with the block and tackle and a oak tree on a couple occasions.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

69bronzeT5

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 10, 2007, 03:56:49 PM
we are buried in snow up here.

Thats what I thought it was at first, I was thinking "where the hell did they go where they would get the motorhome stuck in snow!!". But as I read on, I realized it was mud/sand.

Gotta laugh at the whole thing :smilielol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

DodgeChargerNeeded

Old Boyd will have to sell a few cars to pay for that Tow bill. I would like to know how much it really is.
Jeff

terrible one

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 10, 2007, 05:36:58 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on September 10, 2007, 03:56:49 PM
we are buried in snow up here.

Thats what I thought it was at first, I was thinking "where the hell did they go where they would get the motorhome stuck in snow!!". But as I read on, I realized it was mud/sand.

Gotta laugh at the whole thing :smilielol:

Salt flats.

Man, that's wild.

dads_69

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!  :lol:
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

police1

it seems like so many people on this board really slam Boyd  but at least he has a show thats car related  even if you dont like him personally.(and its about the older stuff and not the new rice burners). :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

my73charger

I would guess "salt" is a four letter word to Boyd.... :icon_smile_big:

472 R/T SE

When I was in the oilfields moving rotary rigs we'd bury trucks like that.  I remember walking in ruts up to my chest.  A Cat on the front and one in the rear pushing.  The skinner's always cleaned up afterwards tho. 

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

TruckDriver

Quote from: police1 on September 11, 2007, 07:00:56 AM
it seems like so many people on this board really slam Boyd  but at least he has a show thats car related  even if you dont like him personally.(and its about the older stuff and not the new rice burners). :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

That is true. But to this day, I have still yet to see a car he has done that I like.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Todd Wilson

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 11, 2007, 07:08:21 PM
When I was in the oilfields moving rotary rigs we'd bury trucks like that.  I remember walking in ruts up to my chest.  A Cat on the front and one in the rear pushing.  The skinner's always cleaned up afterwards tho. 

And the axles of the stuck truck were all cabled to the pulling point also!

Todd