News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests

Started by bull, September 10, 2007, 04:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Your tax dollars at work...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070909/ap_on_fe_st/odd_salty_burger

Oversalted burger leads to charges

UNION CITY, Ga. - A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.

Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off."

On her break, she ate a burger made with the salty meat. "It didn't make me sick," Bull told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.

Bull admitted spilling salt on the meat, and Adams took her outside and questioned her, she said.

"If it was too salty, why did (Adams) not take one bite and throw it away?" said Bull, who has worked at the restaurant for five months. She said she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.

City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

tkkruzer

I think she outta counter  with a complaint to the Gov. because cops are eating ay Mc Donalds, as this aint healthy. wonder how much the cop weighted :shruggy: too much time on there hands I guess :coolgleamA: TK

terrible one

That's idiotic. What a tool. Anyone else would have either a) taken a bite, realized the burger was too salty, and not eaten anymore or b) eaten the whole thing, and been like "damn, that was pretty salty." End of story. But no, not this guy.  :rotz: :flame:

bull

The whole thing is pretty stupid but I just can't get over the fact that they actually sent the burger off to the crime lab for testing. :coocoo: Like they haven't wasted enough time and money on nothing.

Lowprofile

Thats what happens when Wal-Mart security guards become law enforcement officers. :loser:       It gives good cops a bad name.  :patriot: :police:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Mean 318

Maybe they should evaluate his competency and the unproductive use of his time... What about abusing his power... hmmm Glad I don't live there

dodgecharger-fan

"a burger made with the oversalted meat"

I thought McD's got their burger patties in frozen, already made shingles?

RD

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on September 11, 2007, 08:29:47 AM

they do, but while on the fryer, they put a season mixture on them that includes salt... I have hypertension, so I order them w/o that seasoning.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Old Moparz

Quote from: RD on September 11, 2007, 08:31:26 AM
Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on September 11, 2007, 08:29:47 AM

they do, but while on the fryer, they put a season mixture on them that includes salt... I have hypertension, so I order them w/o that seasoning.

You should be eating a salad then.  :D

The whole story is a crock of s**t & the judge should hopefully throw the case out & reprimand someone for wasting the courts time. But that won't happen.  ::)

McD's will end up in court while the cop & the lawyer try to extort a settlement out of them for the pain & suffering of how everytime the officer sees the golden arches, a flashback will occur of the tainted burger & the FBI's most wanted felon who cooked it. If the cop is so concerned & worried about getting sick & staying healthy, then stay the f**k out of greasy burger joints.

Asshole.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry