News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who here actually owns a Charger?

Started by Headrope, September 25, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who owns a Charger?

I do; first gen
9 (4.5%)
I do; second gen
144 (72.7%)
I do; third gen
42 (21.2%)
I do; Cordoba/Magnum
0 (0%)
I do; Omni/Charger
0 (0%)
I do; '06 Charger
3 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 198

Voting closed: October 25, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

FastbackJon

Since there's no "I don't own a Charger" option, so are we just going to average the "I have a Charger" votes over the entire population? That would be like taking a poll in California and asking who is Republican, and just assuming everyone who didn't enter in the poll was not Republican.

:devil:

Not to mention and needless to say I still don't understand the need for multiple polls on the same topic.

:rotz:
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

CaptMarvel

Yellow/Black 68 factory R/T 440/727 pounding the dirt roads around the foothills above Fresno & loving it!

THE COLONEL

I have a 1969 Charger, AKA "The Colonel", that has the original 318 motor.
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Orange_Crush

I own an EV2 '70 R/T 440 4-speed.

Soon I'll probably own an '06 SRT-8
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: AirborneSilva on September 26, 2005, 09:57:02 PM
I just bought my 69 charger R/T off of e-bay a few days ago, can't wait to start working on it. This is my second charger, the first car I ever owned was a 68 charger R/T - I should have never gotten rid of it....
PICS,PICS,PICS!!! :boogie:

Oh & welcome aboard! :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Spartan

Here is a pic of my 69.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

Charged

'73 here. Still sweating on it. Hey, Hell wasent built in a day and perfection takes time.  :icon_smile_wink:

Charged

73dodge

Quote from: Big Lebowski on September 26, 2005, 08:00:00 PM

Now the still haves....

'73 Satellite w/ road runner hood (cant give it away)   :icon_smile_big:

I'll take it if you are giving it away ..................
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

crzyc68

I have a 68 Charger.  Dad is oringinal owner.  Gave it to me when I turned 16.  Had a slant in it.  Now has a 400 ci.  Done most of the work and customizing myself.

4forty

professor-patrick

I have 3 68s and 4 69s right now. 6 of them run - one is just a shell.
Dr. Patrick Hagerman
Lead Designer - Scotlea Hot Rods
www.scotlea.com

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Blusmbl

Looks like us 2nd gen people are kicking ass in here.  :icon_smile_cool:
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

DarkAngel0816

I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Charger_Croatia

Another '73 here. And as Charged said "still sweating...."
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Headrope

Quote from: FastbackJon on September 28, 2005, 12:36:09 AM
Since there's no "I don't own a Charger" option, so are we just going to average the "I have a Charger" votes over the entire population? That would be like taking a poll in California and asking who is Republican, and just assuming everyone who didn't enter in the poll was not Republican.

:devil:

Not to mention and needless to say I still don't understand the need for multiple polls on the same topic.

:rotz:

I agree: you still don't understand.

There is not a ballot for those who do not own a Charger because I did not ask who here does not own a Charger. I asked: "Who here actually owns a Charger."

As for your "so are we just going to average the "I have a Charger" votes over the entire population? ..." rant. I have not disrespected you. Please afford me the same courtesy by not questioning my ability to conduct a poll. I am aware of how to do so, and have done so on a professional level.

This is just a thread on a Web site; it's nothing official. I posed a question and asked people to respond. You've responded twice. Thank you for your interest in my poll.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

chargervert

I have 5 second generation Chargers.I have a FY1 70 Charger R/T SE,original 440,4speed Dana car,now has a 472 crate Hemi,I also have a 69 500,440,4 speed,dana car,that now has a Daytona nose and wing on it,its Y2 yellow.I have a 68 Charger,318,auto,that I am going to restore with/for my son,we have a 383 magnum to go in it.I also have another 68 Charger that is just a roller,gonna build something from it,and my 70 Charger convertible,that I built from a 68 Satelite.

charge69

Got A '69.................see avatar!!

69fuchs

68 rt hemi auto (yea, its real)
69 rt 440 auto
69 rt 440 track pak
70 plum crazy 383 4 speed

Ive owned 20+ chargers 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen.  I've never had one finished, but I sure enjoy driving them anyway.  I like 'em all!!!  If I win the lottery, I'll get a 70 six pack car, and that will satisfy my collection needs!!!

MOPARHOUND!

'HOUND does, see attached.  496" RB stroker powered.
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

charge-it

Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

69 rt

69 RT in the works, hopefully by spring It will be done I will be broke!

CB

Quote from: 69 rt on October 09, 2005, 08:56:08 PM
69 RT in the works, hopefully by spring It will be done I will be broke!

Got pics of the progress to post,Stenton?
Love that color :yesnod:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

bsakal

69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383