News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dallas, TX

Started by Shakey, September 25, 2005, 07:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Going to be in Dallas, TX this week for the APTA show - anyone recomend a good steakhouse?

Dallas is one place that I have never been (except the airport) so I am looking forward to stepping out at night for a good meal, a good cigar and of course some beers.

Who kows Dallas?  We (myself & two associates) will be staying downtown.

Honestly, I have scouted a few places out, I am just curious if anyone knows of others.

472 R/T SE

There's a place out east of town in Rockwall that has all catfish, I think it was called Cajun Catfish.  Everytime we went in there, a member of the Cowboys was in there.  Last time we were there the coach was there.  Barry Sims.

Lowprofile

Check these out....

http://www.txshowgirls.com  or  http://www,babydolls.com     Have fun! :D :D :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

BB1

Lap dance, I'M READY!!  ;D :drool5:
Delete my profile

Shakey

Thanks fellas!  I'll tell the others about the "local culture".

Went to Bob's Staek & Chop House tonight - awesome!  Could tell it was going to be a good place with all of the high dollar Euro cars out front.  Greeted by a #10 hostess and the waitresses were all # 10's also. 

Had a beer with Mike Modano (Dallas Stars) and talked hockey for a bit and then ate (almost) the 22oz Kansas City Steak (NY Steak with the bone in).  :drool5:

A long day of travelling as when we got off of our flight we (a guy I work with who has a '70 Challenger T/A) went and hit a few salvage yards looking for goodies.  It was 104 today, glad to be back in the room.

Brock Samson

472 R/T SE

IN the future, like 5 years, I'll have to tote yer' ass around when we move down there.

Shakey

Quote from: Stratocharger on September 26, 2005, 10:28:06 PM

Pics?.   ???

Nope - sorry didn't bother bringing the camera this trip.  The salvage yard decision was made on the plane on the way down.

Went to the trade show today, saw everything we needed to see and met with everyone we needed to meet with so now we are going to Texas Acres tommorow to look at their inventory.  No parts cars, just items on the shelf.

BTW, met Richard Petty today in Damiler Chrysler Commercial Bus booth.

Shakey

Quote from: AllBlueRT on September 27, 2005, 04:04:33 PM
IN the future, like 5 years, I'll have to tote yer' ass around when we move down there.

Why are you going to move to Dallas, TX?

472 R/T SE

Cool on meeting the King.

My mom, brother & seester live down there.

First it was 2 years now my wife says 5. :eyes:

mustanghater

can you be on the look out for a triple green sat vert for me? been looking for this car for a while and can you get me a plate number for me?
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

KWS

Go to the Traildust and be sure to wear a tie!!! It's pretty casual, but people who wear ties get special treatment. :icon_smile_big: