News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone have a copy of the November 1999 edition of High Performance Mopar?

Started by hemi68charger, September 10, 2007, 09:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Anyone have a copy of the November 1999 edition of High Performance Mopar? There's an excellent articlee on B-Bodies in there...  It supposedly might have some more images of undercarriage priming/painting......

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Old Moparz

I save everything, but I don't recall if I had my subscription at that time. I'll check tonight for you & let you know if I have it unless someone else posts before I do.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

hemi68charger

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 10, 2007, 09:08:37 AM
I save everything, but I don't recall if I had my subscription at that time. I'll check tonight for you & let you know if I have it unless someone else posts before I do.

Thanks...   :2thumbs:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Chad L. Magee

If Old Moparz doesn't have it (I hope he does), I have it somewhere in my magazine collection.  But, it may take a few weeks to find and scan it (writing research disertation now)..........
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

hemi68charger

Quote from: Chad L. Magee on September 10, 2007, 01:58:33 PM
If Old Moparz doesn't have it (I hope he does), I have it somewhere in my magazine collection.  But, it may take a few weeks to find and scan it (writing research disertation now)..........

Ouch...... You need to be doing that dissertation......  Thanks for the offer......

Everyone else.. thank you as well for looking.. If you can't find it, no biggie.......
Troy

Old Moparz

Sorry, I found a bunch of Mopar Action & Mopar Muscle, but not High Performace Mopar.  ::)  I have another box of magazines, but I think those are older & from the 1980's. I'll take a look at them tomorrow.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

hemi68charger

Thanks guys...  UFO found the issue and scanned/emailed me the article.... Thanks to all for taking the time to look, I appreciate it a lot.. The article was about a white Superbird and they discussed a little about the painting process...

Cheers,
Troy
Troy

hemi-hampton

Thats sounds familiar, the White Superbird, I know I got that issue somewhere, I can also tell you I have about 5 other articles that pertain to under carriage detail somewhere. LEON. :scratchchin: