News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HLPAG aerial view

Started by Charger1973, September 08, 2007, 02:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger1973

Im just messing with my new high speed connection (finally got rid of the dial up).   I was playing with Google Earth, and thought some of you guys might find this interesting...   

suntech

Cool!! A while ago a picture of a girl lying naked in the sun, somewhere in Holland, was all over the internet. Google Earth is awesome!!
Back to HLPG: Are these guys making GL´s of everything they can et their hands on?? I have seen ads from them on ebay all the time, and they all claimb to be "beautifully restored" !!
Huh!! Seems more like somebody got a truckload of orange paint really cheap!!!
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

Jon Smith

are the brown ones in the bottom left corner the rusty ones before they paint over it?  :lol:

Ghoste

Looks like one of those Desert Storm propoganda videos of the guided bomb view just before it lands on it's target.  You'd want to clear out the poor innocent Chargers first.

Forza

I dunno, some of the chargers they have shoulda have been left in  the field with as much rot as they have.

I say.... START THE BOMBING RUN CAPTAIN

ChargerSG

Quote from: Ghoste on September 08, 2007, 04:25:01 AM
Looks like one of those Desert Storm propoganda videos of the guided bomb view just before it lands on it's target.  You'd want to clear out the poor innocent Chargers first.

:iagree: thats a must, and bring them back the feilds:icon_smile_big:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

blackcharger

so that's what a shit hole looks like from 30,000 feet...............

RECHRGD

13.53 @ 105.32

hemi-hampton

I only see 3 different colors, Orange, Primer & rust. :eek2:

kokxville

Quote from: suntech on September 08, 2007, 03:18:29 AM
Cool!! A while ago a picture of a girl lying naked in the sun, somewhere in Holland, was all over the internet. Google Earth is awesome!!
Back to HLPG: Are these guys making GL´s of everything they can et their hands on?? I have seen ads from them on ebay all the time, and they all claimb to be "beautifully restored" !!
Huh!! Seems more like somebody got a truckload of orange paint really cheap!!!
:smilielol:,there's more over here than just naked girls laying in the sun :lol:.Btw,that must be an old picture,because the sun didn't shine that much this year.

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

4cruzin

I woudln't touch that place even if they had the only chargers left on the planet and they were just about giving them away!!  Definitely stay clear of those people.   :nono:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Bandit72

a guy in a town next to me has been bragging up his general lee that he just dished out 25000 for....i started asking questions and it turns out he got it from hlpag who "made it just for him" lol...i started looking it over along with another big mopar buddy here in town and we both agree'd that he had paid about 20,000 to much.....
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Lowprofile

Like I've said before........someone please call in an airstrike on that dump!  :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

The70RT

Quote from: Lowprofile on September 08, 2007, 03:53:52 PM
Like I've said before........someone please call in an airstrike on that dump!  :D

That place does look like a dump. A drive by would probably take care of it  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charger_Fan

I wonder if they're planning on making a GL out of that boat on the right. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

jaak

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 08, 2007, 06:38:35 PM
I wonder if they're planning on making a GL out of that boat on the right. ;D

GENERAL SKI

Jason

Nacho-RT74

Maybe Bin Laden should have bomb that place instead ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

rt green

if they did bomb that place, think about the outcome. who would they pin it on? they would have about three thousand  suspecs.   lol
third string oil changer

leeandgrant

I sold him one of those rust colored chargers two years ago. this guy is something else, but the cash money he paid me for the stripped out rust bucket charger i sold him bought me some pretty cool stuff!!!  :cheers: :popcrn:
1968 318 Charger
1969 440 General Lee
1970 440/4speed Super Bee clone Project
1968 383 Charger project
1969 charger parts car
1977 Plymouth Trailduster
2003 Dodge Hemi Ram
2009 Dodge Charger Super Bee SRT
2000 Dodge dually diesel

69charger2002

i sold them 10 68-70 chargers in the last 2 years.  most were TOUGH projects.. look at their lot and do the math. lol
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

DodgeChargerNeeded

Last year I sold them a decent 69 charger project. I made good money on it and Hans paid cash with no griping.
Jeff

leeandgrant

He never even tried dickering on my asking price. He just pulled out a wad of HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS and counted out my asking price!!!! :nana: :nana: :drool5:
1968 318 Charger
1969 440 General Lee
1970 440/4speed Super Bee clone Project
1968 383 Charger project
1969 charger parts car
1977 Plymouth Trailduster
2003 Dodge Hemi Ram
2009 Dodge Charger Super Bee SRT
2000 Dodge dually diesel

Ghoste

Hah, it was blood money he stole from someone else.  ;)   Hans is still a dirt bag.  :yesnod:

Bob_Jacobs

Here is a picture taken from Microsoft's Local Live map page.
In case the attachment does not show here is the link. http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=r228bs7nsg8s&style=o&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=11300674&encType=1

2fast4u

I guess I've missed something along the way......a stupid question guys....but what is HLPAG?
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

The70RT

A place that sells patched up Chargers that we concider parts cars. Decipfull lying @#%^&$'S

2fast4u

do the letters stand for anything?

bordin34

Hans Luedke Performance Auto Group. They sell rusted out cars with lots of bondo, orange paint, then they take deceptive pictures showing different cars sometimes. The buyer buys it for a "great" price for what they think they are getting, then the car is dropped off in the middle of the night and the buyer is pissed.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

2fast4u

Ghoste

They also enjoy ridiculing their victims after the fact and tend to become extremely abusive to anyone who challenges their "business" practices.

pettybird

you can see our car

in our driveway on google earth:

remta1

The swimming pool in the top right hand corner must be where they dip them in a special  " rust proofing agent "   before   "restoring"  them !!!! anyway i thought  HLPAG stood for
Horrendous
Laughable
Projects
And
General lees   ( ANY ONE ELSE CARE TO EXPAND ...... LOL ) :popcrn: :cheers:

remta1

Hey pettybird , i could be wrong ( and hopefully i am ) but in the bottom left of your birds eye view of your house you have loNgatude /latitude co-ordinates   couldnt someone enter them into  say a gps etc and pay you a" suprise " visit ...or have i just been watching to many movies , as i said hopefully im wriong , cheers J :shruggy:

Ghoste

Yeah, but what you can't see in his satellite picture is the pack of rabid pit bulls just inside the garage and motion activated laser cannons trained on the driveway. 

JMF

Haha quality is that Goldberg? What's he like? Nice guy?

pettybird

he was really nice.  and short.  OK, so tv does make people look taller, fatter, thinner, whatever, and I'm 6'3", but I didn't expect to tower over him.  I'm thinking 5'9" at best.  kinda weird.  I've even seen him live...my sister of all people dragged me to a WCW event years back.  He was very quietly signing autographs at last year's Norwalk Chrysler Classic, thanking people for their kindness and support--akin to treatment I've gotten from Richard Petty.  I didn't have anything to sign, so I hopped in the car and drove over.  He signed towards the front of the wing, all the way at the bottom.  I asked if he'd pose with the car, and he walked right over, then shook my hand again afterwards, and he complimented the car.  It was really neat.

hey remta1 someone already decided to pay one of our cars a visit--I live with my grandfather, and we stored a 'bird in his garage.  This april, someone waited for me to go to work and him to go shopping, then kicked in the back door, went through a bunch of stuff (looking for his money, in the kinds of crazy places that old people keep money) then stole my PS2, games, DVD's, a beer pitcher full of change ($300+) and on the way out decided to break five windows in the 'bird.  no leads, no one I know, nothing surfaced, police insisted it's my fault/ex girlfriend/dealer etc and did nothing.  the car's insured but it's still a total pain in the ass.  I painted over the location on the google map--thanks for the heads up.

the fun part--  #'s match 999 code petty blue 440 4 speed car, parents bought it in '76 when I was 6 months old.  needs a resto, but sure didn't need glass... 
:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

remta1

Glad i could help , some people are pieces of s**t . i hope they cut them selves up real bad from the broken glass   :Twocents:, very cool car you have there ( and very rare ) ,  best of luck :2thumbs:

remta1

Google earth image of their current stock inventory  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

remta1

google earth image of the backyard at HLPAG  :icon_smile_big: :cheers: LOL

bsakal

the local.live picture is alot nicer than Google Earth. That sure looks like a residential area, I wonder if there are any zoning violations there...... :whistling:
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

red72chrgr

How did you get that pic so clear?  I pull up any address I know and it's blurry.
Nothing personal, just business

The70RT

Quote from: red72chrgr on September 12, 2007, 09:31:03 PM
How did you get that pic so clear?  I pull up any address I know and it's blurry.

Same here?

dkn1997

Quote from: remta1 on September 11, 2007, 12:25:57 AM
The swimming pool in the top right hand corner must be where they dip them in a special  " rust proofing agent "   before   "restoring"  them !!!! anyway i thought  HLPAG stood for
Horrendous
Laughable
Projects
And
General lees   ( ANY ONE ELSE CARE TO EXPAND ...... LOL ) :popcrn: :cheers:

H   hey
L   Loser
P  Prepare to Get your
A  Ass
G  Gouged
RECHRGED

Mean 318

Pettybird.... if you do find out who did it I have a place to hide the body!! :naughty:

pettybird

Quote from: Mean 318 on September 13, 2007, 07:15:27 PM
Pettybird.... if you do find out who did it I have a place to hide the body!! :naughty:

yeah...  you have his final resting place and the list of people who want to put the guy there for the car's sake is really long...

it'll be back next spring. 

Brock Samson

seeing the devistation is heartbreaking...  :rotz:

pettybird

I bought a windshield gasket, vent window gaskets, windshield trim clips and a couple other small parts for the car at norwalk today, then announced to mom that i was going to go put them on the $120,000 shelf...  they join the vinyl top. headliner and various other upgrades on the roof.  i get sick if i look at the car for too long...i just close the garage door.

MOD TOP

Proud to say I dropped a Baby Ruth in Hans pool.