News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has anyone seen/heard from.....

Started by 68chrgrwife, September 07, 2007, 12:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68chrgrwife

Mr and Mrs. Skip?  I haven't seen them here lately...are they ok?  I hope so!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

RECHRGD

They replied to my 'retiring' post on the 1st.  They said they were just opening an electrical contracting business.  Based upon that comment and personal experience, we should not be hearing from them for abour 30 years. :lol: :lol:  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Troy

"Last Active:     Yesterday at 09:22:33 PM"
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1067;sa=showPosts

:hah:
Quote from: RECHRGD on September 07, 2007, 12:27:38 PM
They replied to my 'retiring' post on the 1st.  They said they were just opening an electrical contracting business.  Based upon that comment and personal experience, we should not be hearing from them for abour 30 years. :lol: :lol:  Bob

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TUFCAT

I've always liked reading post from the "Skips".  And if they're going into business as electriclal contactors ...God Bless them!!!  I especially hope Mr. Skip can wire up an attic and garage faster than I can  :icon_smile_wink:   Its taken me more than a week to wire additional lights, ceiling fans, switches, and recepticles in my garage  :brickwall: 

70charger_boy

Oh, I get it.  The hot girl makes a what happened to...? post everyone responds, but when I do it..... :eek2:

Oh, they were on yesterday.  I wanna know where dart girl and mikepmcs are?

RECHRGD

Quote from: TUFCAT on September 07, 2007, 07:00:14 PM
I've always liked reading post from the "Skips".  And if they're going into business as electriclal contactors ...God Bless them!!!  I especially hope Mr. Skip can wire up an attic and garage faster than I can  :icon_smile_wink:   Its taken me more than a week of work to wire additional lights, ceiling fans, switches, and recepticles in my garage  :brickwall: 

Well you've grossly exceeded the NECA labor units allowed for thaqt scope of work, therefore putting your project in a negative dollar position.  The Skips should not hire you to support their new venture. :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

TUFCAT

70charger_boy

TUFCAT

Quote from: RECHRGD on September 07, 2007, 07:29:13 PM

Well you've grossly exceeded the NECA labor units allowed for thaqt scope of work, therefore putting your project in a negative dollar position. 

It really goes to a negative profit margin when you factor in the beer   :cheers:  -  -   I could have paid somebody to do it for less  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

RD

Quote from: 70charger_boy on September 07, 2007, 07:50:10 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on September 07, 2007, 07:29:49 PM
You're not hot.   :cheers:

:fart2:  Thanks for reminding me

mike pm'd me the other day.. he said he did not reply to your post because.. well... you scare him.

:D  j/k
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 70charger_boy on September 07, 2007, 07:13:34 PM
Oh, I get it.  The hot girl makes a what happened to...? post everyone responds, but when I do it..... :eek2:

yeah, I would ike to know where they are too.    I didn't worry about people over the summer since I figured everyone would be traveling, but school's back in session...everyone should be returning to normal on here...right??
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

skip68

Thanks for the concern about us! (The Skip's) ;D No, I haven't killed Chuck in his sleep yet...... :D As posted above, we just opened a electrical company, and have been really busy! The kids (both) are in school. Our son, is 11 now and in 6th grade, and our daughter is 5 now and just started kindergarten. Needless to say, we have just been busy. Add to that the day's I volunteer at the schools and I also care for an elderly woman who lives next door!

The Charger is ready for paint, but we just have to wait a bit. :'( 

Hey 68chgrwife, we may be out to San Diego this winter to visit my mom. Maybe we can meet up and check out the car. :shruggy:
Hi to everybody!! :wave:

Mr & Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Big Lebowski

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on September 08, 2007, 01:16:17 PM
Quote from: 70charger_boy on September 07, 2007, 07:13:34 PM

yeah, I would ike to know where they are too.    I didn't worry about people over the summer since I figured everyone would be traveling, but school's back in session...everyone should be returning to normal on here...right??

"returning to normal"...No way not me, I'm never returning to normal. :D
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Nacho-RT74

what is NORMAL ? can we try to define that term ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

68chrgrwife

Good to hear that you guys are doing ok...I know busy too!  My oldest is 8 and just started 3rd grade (and she is in the gifted and talented class).  My middle one is 5 and just started Kinder (and recieved an award the first week of school for being a shining star!).  Hubby has been working long hours, the heat here has been unbearable to the point where it laid me up on the couch.  The baby just turned 2 so we were running around for her b-day party. 

Mrs. Skip...you can come visit anytime.......I would love to finally meet you (and hubby).  The guys can bond over the car (hopefully it will be running by then or they'll be trouble shooting over it) LOL.   Just let me know when you'll be here and where in San Diego.  We are in Tierrasanta area (I-15 and Aero Drive).

As for Normal I mean more peole posting and being on here.  I guess I should have worded that differently.....Maybe I should have said things will be back to the usual BS.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER