News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

need pic of 1970 charger hood blinker light bulb retainer nut so I can make them

Started by troy.70R/T, June 20, 2007, 08:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troy.70R/T

HELP HELP HELP I am looking for pic of 1970 charger hood blinker light bulb retaining nut. this is the nut that holds the light bulb into the lense. I know the thread size but need to know the length and outside diameter and what they are made out of "I think they are aluminium. I also need to know what guage and color of wire comes out of the back of the nut. These are hard to get and expensive so I just plan on making some. thankyou for any help, Troy   charger.sevent@yahoo.com

troy.70R/T

I no longer need pic of this I found one of mine. I will post some pics and measurements in a few weeks.  I will be making some of theses in the next few months. I will post pics of them when I get them done. I will also post my email addresss then. Thanks