News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

poly front bushings

Started by moparstuart, September 06, 2007, 12:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

i wanna buy poly bushing kit and complete front end kit for my 69 charger , who is had a good reasonable price and is fast shipping
  i know the poly's make noise

who can help 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger74

PST makes a good kit and I have heard appear to be a bit more friendlier to deal with.

pettybird

just buy the regular stuff from autozone.  no maintenance, no noise.  most of the original bushings in the superbird were bad-but-not-horrible after 85,000 miles.

moparstuart

i dont know i put all new(orielly's) standard on  the 69 roadrunner 8 years ago only have like 8 k or so on it now and most of the bushings are shot
  There are no sway bar bushings left at all.  So on the 69 charger i'm going to try something different (new)  live and learn 

pettybird

yikes...  go PST then...they're graphite impregnated for noise reduction.

i'm just happy i can get away with the word 'impregnated.'

moparstuart

i will order them today , only because you told me too

HITMAN 149

hey stuart...
i ordered a PST level 1 poly/graph kit w/ the upgrades @ $800 total, fast shipping, friendly cust svc. have no idea yet how it rides or anyything (car is STILLLLLL at teh shop, but comming along!!!) my buddy said everything bolted up real nice!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

moparstuart

Great i just ordered the 269.00 kit will let you know how it works out.
May be two weeks or so.  Just now dropping the six pack motor down in the car. Waiting on motor mounting  bracket to the block from 440 source and it will be in .  I has that new demon six pack carbs on it cant wait to try them out .

HITMAN 149

hey stuart...
i should have the car back  ::) in a week or two!?!?!?!  i hope!!!!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/