News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pics and measurements of 68-70 B-body 4-speed console top plate

Started by troy.70R/T, July 29, 2007, 12:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troy.70R/T

Can anyone out there help? I would like the measurements (looking for a print) to the location of the hole in 68-70 B-body top console plate. If possiable the  measurements will need to be within a 1/16 of an inch. I would also like the measurement of the hole too. I also need a pic of the top and the underside of the top plate (without the boot bolted on). I am just wondering if it is possiable to make a 4-speed top plate out of an automatic. I am a machinist and thought I might be able to make a piece to fit in this spot and then be able to cover any thing up with a new woodgrain sticker, However one would still be able to tell from the underside that it was not an orginal. Any help would be greatly appreciated at helping me solve this nagging question. I this can be done I will share the info, Thanks. Troy

troy.70R/T

Can anyone still please help me with this question? Thanks, Troy.

bull

AKcharger

I liked the second thread the best...that guys is a genius!

troy.70R/T

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for the measurements and pics I was hoping this could be done. Troy