News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally Home !!!!

Started by hemi68charger, September 25, 2005, 05:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey there Gang..
Finally Home !!!!!  After 48 hours of awaken travel time, I'm finally home to my family from Iraq.. No More Mortars !!!    :yesnod:

Guess I'll be cleaning up the yard after Hurricanne Rita here in Houston... I'm so glad that the eye went to the East and missed Houston.... 

Looking forward in driving the C500 with the son this week !!! And, posting again !!!

back at ya'll !!!

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

MoparYoungGun

Glad to hear your back safe and sound Troy :patriot: !

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

golden73

Afflyer

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Brock Samson

Great to see you Troy! 
  Thanks!  :patriot:

Charger4404spd

Nupe

Welcome back!   Now go burn some rubber.   :icon_smile_big:

:patriot:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Charger_Fan

Welcome home, glad to have you back! :patriot:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Shakey

bad1032

Khyron

Welcome back safe and sound man....

and thanks  :patriot:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Troy

Glad to see you back. Welcome home! :thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Just 6T9 CHGR

Welcome back Troy!  Good to hear your family is OK as well  :cheers:

Chris
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

PocketThunder

I was watching the path of the storm ealier and when i saw Houston on the map i thought "The Chargers!"  but it took a turn East and your cars are oK....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

472 R/T SE

Safe and sound.  Right-on :2thumbs:
WE missed ya' man.

Thanks for protecting my freeedom. :patriot:

RD

welcome back and glad that you made it back!  I dont have to tell you this, but go hug and love on your family and dont get on this site for a week.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

ron73440

welcome back, mortars suck ass don't they? Where were you over there?
I LIKE BEER!!!
USMC

ChargerBill

Welcome home Troy! Glad to have you made it back safe and sound.

and THANK YOU!
Life is a highway...

hemi68charger

Quote from: ron73440 on September 26, 2005, 03:30:56 PM
welcome back, mortars suck ass don't they? Where were you over there?

I was at Balad AB, Iraq....

Since the hurricane went East, the Charger Nest survived just nicely... I was sweating it I'll have to admit forI was watching all this unfold in Iraq/Qatar.....  I was worried for my wife, son, house and of course, my Chargers... I had some great friends look out for my family and jack up the Chargers as high as they could get them in case of flooding. But, as everyone knows now, Rita missed hitting us directly.. Whew!!!!!!!

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

bull

Glad you're back and you, your family and Chargers are in one piece. I'm also glad the hurricane wasn't as bad as predicted.

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!