News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who's 1969 Charger has the most factory options?

Started by moparmark, September 06, 2007, 07:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparmark

Hi guys,

I was just wondering who's 1969 Charger has the most factory options on it? Has anyone ever seen a '69 Charger with two fender tags on it?

Mark K.

dodgecharger-fan

Without thinking too much or doing any research, I'd say Red Kilby's RT/SE is a likely candidate for most optioned 69 Charger.

Brock Samson

what about that red one with the sunroof that was on here a month ago?.. as i recall it only didn't have power windows..

TheAutoArchaeologist

My blue R/T SE has nearly every option, except sunroof I believe, and Hemi.  A full data tag.  Gotta get a picture of it on here when I dig it out next time.  Sadly much of the special stuff, cruise control, etc... was taken off when the guy started drag racing it.

Ryan

Just 6T9 CHGR

I have a few cars registered with "full" tags.....havent come across a 2 tag 69 as of yet
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69_500

I don't recall ever seeing a 2 tag Charger, at least for the 69 year that is.

resq302

I know MoparJohn's car has a pretty full fender tag on it.  SE package, sunroof car, 383 - 4 bbl, cruise control, power disc brakes, power windows, a/c, power steering, 6 way driver seat, and I think even a light package.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

moparmark

Hey guys,

Thanks for the info.I wondered if anyone ever came across a 2 fender tag 69 charger.

Here are the options on my hemi orange 69 R/T SE sunroof car:

Matching #'s 440,automatic,power sunroof,V21 hood performance treatment,rear defogger,cruise control,air conditioning,power windows,power disc front brakes,6 way seat,light package,rear speaker fader,tach,AM/8 track,SE package,locking gas cap,dealer demo car,3 speed wipers,both left and right mirrors.
                           The fender tag is only 1 tag but it is full.

Mark K.