News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kansas Speedway Car Show - MORE PICS

Started by The70RT, September 01, 2007, 09:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Last ones
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

70charger_boy

hemi68charger

Nice pictures !!!  Looks like it was one perfect day......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

66chargerkid

That guy custom fabricated that wing on that 66. It looks really good. Super nice car and a pretty nice guy to.

The70RT

Quote from: 66chargerkid on September 03, 2007, 05:39:48 PM
That guy custom fabricated that wing on that 66. It looks really good. Super nice car and a pretty nice guy to.

He went through the slalom course too. Get's up pretty good.

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

68RT4ME

Very nice pictures. The "Good Guy's" sure do put on a great show. I was at the one in Jacksonville, Fl. back in April. Great turn out and a ton of cool cars. As you pointed out though, Chargers were in short supply there too..
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

moparstuart

wow i didnt figure that many mopars would be there   great pic's
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

6670charger

Looks like there were quite a few Mopars there.  Never are as many as Chevy, etc at any open show, but looks like a decent Mopar turnout.
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

The70RT

I have seen less before so not bad I guess.