News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Haar's Drive-In Show

Started by 71ChallengeHer, September 02, 2007, 04:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Beautiful day for a show. And a lot of beautiful Mopars. :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

:icon_smile_big: A great day to hang out with my friends.

71ChallengeHer

:icon_smile_big:

71ChallengeHer

This show was in Dillsburg, PA.

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

Charger-Bodie

did they play a movie? or is that later ? ....nice pics ,how did you do?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

They are showing a movie later tonight. But I have to work in the morning so I put the Challenger away.  :pity:     only 2 Mopars got trophies, the Red AAR and the Plum Crazy Challenger Vert. And well deserved. I was surprised the Hemi Roadrunner didn't get anything. :rotz:   i won a polishing mitt.

70charger_boy

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

This was the 1st time I ever went to this show. And after the show everyone that wants to cruises up to the old folks home. They have all the people sitting outside to see the cars. :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

Dennis

Good job on the Pics!!!!!  Where is Haar's?

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Dennis on September 02, 2007, 06:18:23 PM
Good job on the Pics!!!!!  Where is Haar's?
It's right off 15 half way between York and Carlisle.

keepat

A drive-in is a great place for a car show! and the blue Power wagon looks awesome!

41husk

We had one of those in Belleville IL.  This year is the last one as they are closing and tearing down the Drive in.  they are a dieing breed.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: keepat on September 02, 2007, 07:01:40 PM
A drive-in is a great place for a car show! and the blue Power wagon looks awesome!
That is one beautiful truck. :yesnod: :2thumbs:

TruckDriver

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 02, 2007, 07:26:39 PM
Quote from: keepat on September 02, 2007, 07:01:40 PM
That is one beautiful truck. :yesnod: :2thumbs:
:iagree: :coolgleamA:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

MaMopar

That was a really nice show, the MOPAR were HOT as was the weather.  The Drive-In is a good place to have a show, except for the dust.  Challengher71 takes good pics.  We had a BLAST this weekend.  Hey it's almost here again.  We keep adding to the MOPAR to cruise with us.  We need about 20 to cruise.  That's the goal before winter arrives again.  Randy calls us the 'MOPAR CREW'. he invented that one.

MaMopar
MaMopar

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: MaMopar on September 05, 2007, 09:06:31 PM
That was a really nice show, the MOPAR were HOT as was the weather.  The Drive-In is a good place to have a show, except for the dust.  Challengher71 takes good pics.  We had a BLAST this weekend.  Hey it's almost here again.  We keep adding to the MOPAR to cruise with us.  We need about 20 to cruise.  That's the goal before winter arrives again.  Randy calls us the 'MOPAR CREW'. he invented that one.

MaMopar

Richard called last night. He is meeting me at the house. And Lester and his wife are bringing one of the Drag Cars. The guy in the purple Chally and the guy in the Fury Vert are going too. :2thumbs:  Rick wants us all to meet at the Rutter's at the Wrightsville exit.