News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What Are You Doing Labor Day Weekend?

Started by bordin34, September 01, 2007, 10:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bordin34

What is everybody doing this weekend. I am at Lake Wallenpaupack in NE PA.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

70charginglizard

Car show tomorrow, Bumbershoot tomorrow night and recovery on Monday
70charginglizard

400/6/PAC

Just got my deck lid put on, I'll be working on the hood this weekend.

bull

I'm worked today and I'll be working tomorrow and Monday too.

71ChallengeHer

Going to a show in the morning. And working Monday.

Lowprofile

Honey-do's around the house.........and drinking cold beer!  :cheers:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

TruckDriver

I moved over the past week. I only had help for one pickup load. Otherwise it was just me and my 12 year old son. Last night (8/31), we did a 10 hour move to get it done, and didn't finish til 4:00a.  Today we got up at 9:00am, cause I still had to go back and get one more load. The rest of the weekend will be spent re-setting everything up and put back in place.............................................. and resting my sore assed body :P I forgot what it was like to move upstares into a place :eek2: I bet I lost 10 pounds in the past 36 hours. I even rediscovered muscles I forgot I had :-\ My feet feel like someone was hitting them with a baseball bat :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Old Moparz

I sold my 1995 Ford F-150 to a friend in Easton, PA & delivered it to him. Loaded it on my trailer Saturday, & drove out to his place on Sunday. We had a BBQ & some beer with perfect weather. Not bad for an unplanned weekend.   :cheers:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Forza

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

BMOTOXSTAR

Have a car show, Monday. :2thumbs:
New baby is due Tuesday, can't wait, the wife is more than ready!  :RantExplode:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

dukeboy_318

pulling a transmission from under my car this way :hack::smilielol: just kidding
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

BB1

Water pump in my Dodge truck + Good Guys car show.
Delete my profile

The70RT

GoodGuys car show. 3000 cars there over the 3 day period. Got to cruise the track too ;D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparjohn

working, retail stinks, got to sell stuff to losers who don't have a BBQ to go to.  Then I'm going to mine late ::)  It's sad
in order for some people to enjoy their holiday, they have to ruin mine. There is nothing you have to by at my store but since people show up my boss keeps it open.  rant over
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

TK73

Quote from: moparjohn on September 03, 2007, 10:58:30 AM
working, retail stinks, got to sell stuff to losers who don't have a BBQ to go to.  Then I'm going to mine late ::)  It's sad
in order for some people to enjoy their holiday, they have to ruin mine. There is nothing you have to by at my store but since people show up my boss keeps it open.  rant over

I'm one of those losers who don't have a BBQ to go to, where is your store?
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

moparjohn

central NJ I sell birdseed, fertilzer mulch and so on. 

TK73

hmmm, flight from Seattle to NJ about what... 6 hours?  3 hours ahead of us... be there about 7-8 your time.  I'll take one bag 'o mulch.
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

moparjohn

Manfred318

Went to see the new Halloween movie last nite. What a suck fest :rotz:  Today I've managed to do absoutely nothing. :2thumbs:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

71ChallengeHer

I was pissed off at first that they had the club open today. All my friends were going to a car show. I didn't think anyone would be in there today. But I was busy all day. I even made enough in tips to pay the ticket I got Sat night. :2thumbs:

70charginglizard

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 03, 2007, 09:19:55 PM
I was pissed off at first that they had the club open today. All my friends were going to a car show. I didn't think anyone would be in there today. But I was busy all day. I even made enough in tips to pay the ticket I got Sat night. :2thumbs:

Sorry to hear about your ticket Jackie.

What cop in his right mind would give a sweet thing like you a ticket.  :slap:
70charginglizard

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 70charginglizard on September 03, 2007, 09:23:25 PM

Some cop that thought I did a  :drive: :drive: :drive:  and it was the Charger that was in front of me. I think he was pissed off cause he had to drive a 4 door Charger. :D   And the ticket says I did a 37.4 second burnout. WTH 

70charger_boy

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 03, 2007, 09:27:50 PM

Some cop that thought I did a  :drive: :drive: :drive:  and it was the Charger that was in front of me. I think he was pissed off cause he had to drive a 4 door Charger. :D   And the ticket says I did a 37.4 second burnout. WTH 

Oh, I get it.... "$107.00 for a burnout"  Let me know where this cop is and I'll have my friend Paulie take care of him

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 70charger_boy on September 03, 2007, 10:07:49 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 03, 2007, 09:27:50 PM

Oh, I get it.... "$107.00 for a burnout"  Let me know where this cop is and I'll have my friend Paulie take care of him
Thanks, I have to pay it first to fight it. And I have witnesses. Plus the guy that actually did said he would go with me. :2thumbs:

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

70charger_boy

wrong paulie...This is Paulie