News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Kabby!!! How's Jeanine commin along?. Post some Pics would ya'?

Started by Brock Samson, August 30, 2007, 01:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

For those who don't know,..  Kenny's building a 1967/8/9/70 Combo Charger with a '70 Road Runner hood and Hurst style white and gold paint scheme... maybe a good subject for DS440's photoshop skills... eh?.. 
  one of my fav. project cars and threads on the site... you guys rock!  :2thumbs:

:wave:

kab69440

There's no new pics to post, really. Work has been slow, and therefore cashflow has been tight. No new goodies to speak of. I wish there were though...
Maybe I'll hit that $325million Mega Millions tomorrow. If that happens, I'll kill this server loading cool pics!  Thanks Strat! You rock, too!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

71ChallengeHer

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Neal_J