News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cruise to the Ave. of the Giants:

Started by Brock Samson, August 29, 2007, 11:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Sat. afternoon we cruised to the tall trees... I took some pics but it was so dark in there I almost couldn't see the forest,.. The camera had a hard time capturing enuff light to do it justice,.. here's some pics... one of which i tweaked abit... if anyone cares for any of these in a higher res. lemmie know and i'll send em along...

Brock Samson

these were taken before we got into the grove of redwoods, still some light to shoot by..

Brock Samson

some more...

Brock Samson

It's hard to capture the height of trees nearly 400 feet tall and the amazing way they filter the light, but i tried, but the forest swallows the light and even the camaras flash was a joke. The texan couple normally used to Big stuff were astounded. You can see how dark it was under the trees only a few pics were usable.

Brock Samson

the founder's tree is 347 feet tall...  :o

too big to fit on this post in fact...  :lol:

"Your file is too large. The maximum attachment size allowed is 200 KB."    :shruggy:

Brock Samson

couple more..

Brock Samson

Red Ram

Great photos! That looks likeit would be a fun drive!
"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

Dennis

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 30, 2007, 01:03:05 AM
the founder's tree is 347 feet tall...  :o

too big to fit on this post in fact...  :lol:

"Your file is too large. The maximum attachment size allowed is 200 KB."    :shruggy:

I love this roofline shot with the White Charger courtesy light on!  First gen Chargers are very nice.   :2thumbs:

Brock Samson

found my charger in the midst of a run at SAMOA raceway on this website...  www.fasttimesphot.net   

Silver R/T

nature pics look nice and of course 2nd gen Chargers in the woods always look great
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

here's some more in the Redwoods... jeeeze,.. it almost makes me wanna become a treehugger....  :D

Brock Samson