News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone else like watching Ghost Hunters?

Started by 2fast4u, August 28, 2007, 11:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4u

I myself don't have cable TV but I do watch it on you tube and like watching the things they actually find!

Anyone else?
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

bull

I've watched a few episodes at a friend's house and liked it ok. The only thing that's kind of annoying is that there's a lot of buildup and not much payoff. I watched that one episode in the old saloon in Reno (?) I think where they saw a full-body apparition but I was disappointed that they couldn't manage to get it on film but that one in the lighthouse was cool. I'm still very suspicious of the whole thing though. I wonder how much of it is BS and how much is real.

70charger_boy

Those guys live 5 miles away from me.  I like the show, but haven't watched it in a while

70charginglizard

I watch it every week.

I think it's awesome.  :popcrn: and a cold beer and the lights out.

That lighthouse episode was freaky!
70charginglizard

4forty

I like it. The armory they investigated is 5 minutes away from me and seems very haunted, lot of stories.

my73charger

I like to watch it but just like Bull I hate all the buildup and then no payoff.

chargerboy69

The wife and I love the show, we watch it every week.

I do not mind that they don't find something every week. If they did find something all the time, I would believe things might be staged. I believe them to be honest when they find something. They always go into a place as a sceptic, and try to disprove a haunting.

I will like this season better now that Brian and his teeth are no longer in Taps. In the last couple years we have watched the show, how come no one could "scare" up a dentist for Brian?  ;)
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Brock Samson

if you wanna see ghosts... go to ALCATRAZ...

bull

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 29, 2007, 03:41:31 PM
if you wanna see ghosts... go to ALCATRAZ...

We can't just watch them on TV in the comfort of our own home?

dukeboy_318

I enjoy watching them, I'm glad that they do show when they don't find anything,  makes it kinda seem realistic that way.  haven't seen them in a while because i'm at work when the show is on so i can't watch it.
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

70charger_boy

dukeboy_318

i know ,but i've only got access to a computer at work and it won't let me play the you tube movies or any movies for that matter.
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

2fast4u

so far my two favs are the lighthouse and the stanley hotel.   The part where jason and grant here that voice down under the hotel was just flat out freaky!!! :scared:

2fast

AKcharger

skip68

Quote from: 2fast4u on August 28, 2007, 11:18:20 PM
   I myself don't have cable TV but I do watch it on you tube and like watching the things they actually find!

Anyone else?

"THEY DON'T EVER REALLY FIND PROOF!!"  :slap: THE CAMERA GOES EVERY WHICH WAY EXCEPT ON THE SUBJECT! (KINDA REMINDS ME OF THE BLAIR WITCH B.S. MOVIE!) :shruggy: VERY FRUSTRATING! :rotz:
MRS.SKIP68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

my73charger

So how do you like when they catch a voice recording?  Sorta makes your hair stand on end doesn't it?  :scared:

skip68

Quote from: my73charger on August 30, 2007, 09:09:39 AM
So how do you like when they catch a voice recording?  Sorta makes your hair stand on end doesn't it?  :scared:

Nope,....My hair never even moved!!!! Haha! :laugh: And by the way, my hair touches my ass so I would definatly notice something like that! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

2fast4u

2fast4u

the other show that was really cool was the manson murder investigation!  when they had the meter that read the electromagnetic field when something was near and got the guy who was murdered to answer yes or no questions and he also dropped the temp to 62 degrees!!

Now THAT was reall cool!   Man I would have asked soooo many yes or no questions!!!

2fast

skip68

Quote from: 2fast4u on August 30, 2007, 08:08:42 PM
  the other show that was really cool was the manson murder investigation!  when they had the meter that read the electromagnetic field when something was near and got the guy who was murdered to answer yes or no questions and he also dropped the temp to 62 degrees!!

Now THAT was reall cool!   Man I would have asked soooo many yes or no questions!!!

2fast

I bet you are a "Closet" weegie-board owner too! Come on.........you can tell us,,........we're all "friends" here! :icon_smile_evil: :stirthepot:Hehehe!!!
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

2fast4u

I seen one used once by my brothers and sister with their friends and will NEVER,EVER do that again!  There are some things in life you should not do and that tops my list!

my73charger

I remember when I was a kid my sister brought one of those weegie-boards home and my dad promptly took it out to the burning barrel and tossed it in.  My mom would not allow such things in our house.

70charger_boy

2fast4u

Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 31, 2007, 08:27:59 AM
Why are people scared of a little board???

You'll just have to trust me when I say "BAD" things happen when one is used!