News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

suspicious???

Started by kokxville, August 28, 2007, 02:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kokxville

Take a look at this. :o

http://classifieds.itrustmotors.com//cgi-bin/classifieds.cgi?db=classic&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=896&query=retrieval

I don't know about you,but i see a lot of Luedtke in here. :eek2:
First pic is a 69,the next 3 pics is a 70.

Private seller from Indiana ???I thought they were in Illinois.

Maybe someone who bought this car, is trying to resell it and took the pictures from Leudtke. :shruggy: ( but i dought it when i read the description )
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

terrible one

Ayep. A shitty blacked out engine bay, bondo'd up quarters, dumbasses standing in the background. . . HLPAG.

Drache

That is the HLPAG yard in the background!

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

dukeboy_318

Thats funny I clicked on their url and they have a scam warning against them
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

41husk

Why I believe that is an easy father son Project!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

dukeboy_318

hey just noticed that they are in terre haute, maybe i oughta go check it out.
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

Brock Samson

i guess there can never be too many...   :smilielol: 

70charger_boy

Ok, so the first pic is of a 69 pic of the interior is a 70 and third pic is a 70 and in the second pic where is the gas pedal???  These guys are tools

bmoparmofo

I think the MOSTLY ALL CAPS SHOULD HAVE GIVEN IT AWAY.....lol :rofl:
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

The70RT

Quote from: kokxville on August 28, 2007, 02:50:38 PM
Take a look at this. :o

http://classifieds.itrustmotors.com//cgi-bin/classifieds.cgi?db=classic&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=896&query=retrieval

I don't know about you,but i see a lot of Luedtke in here. :eek2:
First pic is a 69,the next 3 pics is a 70.

Maybe someone who bought this car, is trying to resell it and took the pictures from Leudtke. :shruggy: ( but i dought it when i read the description )

It shows seller Darrin

Cooper. So maybe they are selling for someone else?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nacho-RT74

is in Indiana... maybe can be shipped with my quarter ? :P
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Forza

The rot from their cars is probably contagious Nacho

Bob

They pretty much cut and paste this same paragraph on every car they sell. I use the term car very loosley.

"THIS BAD BOY IS FRESH FROM THE RESTO SHOP IN A WICKEDLY COOL GENERAL LEE PAINT SCHEME! THIS BAD BOY IS POWERED BY HEALTHY BIG BLOCK 383 AND IS BACKED BY A HEAVY DUTY 727 TORQUE FLITE TRANNY THAT TOSSES THOSE PONIES BACK TO AN 8 3/4 REAR END STUFFED WITH 3.91 GEARS THAT HAVE BEEN FRESHENED UP! IT RIDES ON SOME AWESOME BIG OLE 15 INCH WHEELS THAT FILL THAT WHEEL WELL AND GIVE IT A TOUGH LOOKIN' STANCE! IT BOASTS OF FRESH NEW CARPET NEW DOOR PANELS AND BRAND NEW RECOVERED SEATS! IT HAS NEW SHOCKS ALL AROUND."

70charger_boy

Quote from: Bob on August 29, 2007, 06:54:24 AM
They pretty much cut and paste this same paragraph on every car they sell. I use the term car very loosley.

"THIS BAD BOY IS FRESH FROM THE RESTO SHOP IN A WICKEDLY COOL GENERAL LEE PAINT SCHEME! THIS BAD BOY IS POWERED BY HEALTHY BIG BLOCK 383 AND IS BACKED BY A HEAVY DUTY 727 TORQUE FLITE TRANNY THAT TOSSES THOSE PONIES BACK TO AN 8 3/4 REAR END STUFFED WITH 3.91 GEARS THAT HAVE BEEN FRESHENED UP! IT RIDES ON SOME AWESOME BIG OLE 15 INCH WHEELS THAT FILL THAT WHEEL WELL AND GIVE IT A TOUGH LOOKIN' STANCE! IT BOASTS OF FRESH NEW CARPET NEW DOOR PANELS AND BRAND NEW RECOVERED SEATS! IT HAS NEW SHOCKS ALL AROUND."

I gotta laugh, cause when I was reading that phrase I pictured George W. Bush saying it :hah:

The70RT

Plus the starting ad part shows manual trans and the discription below says 727........idiots.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69bronzeT5

"THIS BAD BOY IS FRESH FROM THE RESTO SHOP IN A WICKEDLY COOL GENERAL LEE PAINT SCHEME!"

I like their choice of words!!! :smilielol: I read on one of their ads in the past that their General Lee replicas are like twin cars to the real show General Lees. Basically, they make it a very very very close replica. But yet, the 69 and 70 in the pics....wrong wheels, no push bar and the 70 has the wrong front end. hmmm :slap:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Bandit72

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on August 29, 2007, 02:00:49 PM
"THIS BAD BOY IS FRESH FROM THE RESTO SHOP IN A WICKEDLY COOL GENERAL LEE PAINT SCHEME!"

I like their choice of words!!! :smilielol: I read on one of their ads in the past that their General Lee replicas are like twin cars to the real show General Lees. Basically, they make it a very very very close replica. But yet, the 69 and 70 in the pics....wrong wheels, no push bar and the 70 has the wrong front end. hmmm :slap:

the lack of center caps and bright orange hubs is a nice touch also :P
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Hemidoug

Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 29, 2007, 06:57:08 AM

I gotta laugh, cause when I was reading that phrase I pictured George W. Bush saying it :hah:

And all this time I pictured some leftist liberal commie traitor piece of crap Bush hater wrote it....if the shoe fits......:scratchchin:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

jackel440

I love the fresh restration with the black interior and the green steering wheel. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
If I had the time i would drive on down there and check it out.just too far away though.
:popcrn: