News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Auto handle/console: what are the three little screws?

Started by Brock Samson, August 28, 2007, 10:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

HELP PLEASE!

i need the scews that hold the back of the console trim (the metal chromed grill) on and the little screw that secures the auto shifter knob on, i think it's a hex nut,..  :shruggy: any chance some one can help me with pictures/sizes or the actual parts themselves?..
of my thousands of odd and ends screws, nothing is the rights size for these locations...  :brickwall:

Ghoste

You're right about the one in the shifter being an Allen type set screw but I don't know the size.  I should be going out to the shop later so if there is no answer by then I'll try and remember to check those.

Brock Samson

Ghoste

Here you go.  The long one is one inch long and is an oval head phillips tip.

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

update:

It's all tight now.. used a small screw for the shifter knob as i couldn't find anything even close to the one you so thoughtfully photgraphed..
the other two were easy to find...
thank you!  :yesnod:

Ghoste

I'm still looking for you.  I found a couple of set screws that were a little longer but I still think I have one of the ones you need.