News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

i just won

Started by bear, August 17, 2007, 07:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear

justin1987

TruckDriver

:2thumbs: Looks like a good starter car. :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Lowprofile

Very nice! Good luck Bro!  :cheers:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Ghoste

69charger2002

that looks like a GREAT project car for $8000. nice score!
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

bear

thanks. my dad was told about this car from a guy we are thinking of buying some property from he is working on a 68 right now for someone and i was talking to him about chargers for awhile i will probably see him this weekend if i do i will get some pics of it maybe even have him join too. i was surprised that my dad told me to buy it because i usually never even get him to go look at a car for me let alone buy one.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Be sure to register her when you get it!  :thumbs:

www.1969chargerregistry.com
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

70charger_boy

So, you're the one that outbid me.  Congrats :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

Congrats, looks like a good project. :2thumbs: :cheers:

OldGuy

Congrats on your new project :2thumbs:

"All cosmetic work...no heavy duty repairs needed"   ::)  Looks to me like it's going to need some serious front end work.  Can't tell if that is the strut or the sway bar on the passenger side that is almost touching the floor.  Can't tell what is hanging down on the driver's side - battery cable or brake line :scratchchin:  Be carefully driving it home :icon_smile_big:

Did you or anyone you know see it in person?  Are those extra parts  - seats, doors, bumper, etc.  or did he put them back on for the picture?

For $8,000, you did good.  Glad your dad caved in to help you get the car.  You sound like a young guy - so live your dreams now :yesnod:  When we bought our 1969 Charger, my son was 16 years old.  He couldn't sleep at night and spent most of the day out in the garage looking it over figuring out what he was going to do to bring it up to prime condition ;)

"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

41husk

Good luck looks like you have found a good starting point!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

4cruzin

Nice score!!  Congratulations!!   

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

7chargers

Thats whats great about this web site all the excitment we have for people buying thier chargers, and just think another one saved!! Good Work! and enjoy!

General_01

Congrats!! Does this car come with extra parts? I did not see anything written in the ad and the date between the parts pictures and the car pictures is about 2 weeks. Just wondering if it is the same parts back on the car. Good luck with your project.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Charger_Fan

Congrats, that's definitely a nice project car! :cheers:
Looks like maybe the guy had intentions of restoring & started taking it apart...then changed his mind?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bear

thanks for the comments. his daughter started working on it a bit but now she have to get rid of it because of a divorce so all the parts that you seen in the pics were put back onto the car

bear

i will be going to pick it up this weekend. i will put up more pics of it when i get back. unfortunately it will have to go to our barn for awhile because there is no room at our house.