News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What I made at work today. COOL!

Started by pettyfan43, August 17, 2007, 07:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: pettyfan43 on August 26, 2007, 01:13:50 PM
Sorry, I wasn't aware I owed YOU a full itinerary of what I was planning to do, I'll make sure you are in on ALL my life decisions from now on!

And as far as that particular layout and setup, YEAH I OWN THE ARTWORK, I did it and have NOT sold it as of yet for profit, I DO OWN IT!
BESIDES you CAN sell up to 500 particular pieces of an object BEFORE you are in violation of copyright laws anyway! Learned that through a buddy in the decal business.
Now on to more pressing issues, do you think I should grille steak or Ribs for Labor day next week???

You surely do not have to check with me about ALL your life decisions. I can clearly see you have that base already covered with your "buddy in the decal business".   :smilielol:

Sell up to 500 pieces before your in violation of copyright infringement huh? OK. Let's just say that HARDCORE RACING decides to do just that with the 1970 Dodge Charger quarter panels they have been promoting. Given a conservative cost of $2500 each and they are surely wanting to make both left and right quarters that would bring gross sales of $2,500,000 before Chrysler Corporation could bring suit? Me thinks not! What your proposing is not a grand scale production line designed to make you super wealthy but also, it's not FAIR USE, and it is not PUBLIC DOMAIN. Chrysler OWNS the image, the logo, the script. It does not matter how you modify what they own. THEY STILL OWN IT!

Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

pettyfan43

What is it about THIS board that makes a very few ( and I mean a VERY FEW) people think they know absolutely EVERYTHING?!?!?! What is it that makes certain people here think they know EXACTLY what is going on in the lives of people they NEVER EVEN MET?

WHY are there certain people who think they have to live their lives to screw with other people's ideas?

This is the third or fourth instance where I have posted something on this and a couple other boards I post on and this is the ONLY place I get CRAP! And it is ALWAYS someone who thinks they know more about what is going on in MY LIFE than I DO!

I post about something I KNOW about that happens, that I have already worked on and found out about, and SOMEBODY has to come along and tell me I am wrong, or act like I have no clue what is going on in the world!

I simply posted pictures of a cool piece I made at work, I posted these on 3 different boards, after making this thing and seeing the interest that has been shown by people, I have started LOOKING INTO POSSIBLY making a FEW of these things! POSSIBLY MAKING A FEW! And out of A BUNCH of comments ONE PERSON has to act like I have lived the past 40 years with my head buried in the sand and I am bound to post EXACTLY what I have done up to this time point by point!
Geez man if you don't like the thing or have a problem with it don't worry about it, but I ain't gonna post a blow by blow account of what is happening IF I decide to make and sell these things!

AND YEAH I KNOW you have to have permission to make things like this!

71ChallengeHer

Well, I think it's awesome. :2thumbs: And if you ever decide to make them. I'd love to have 1 of my Chally and 1 of Shelby's Super Coupe. :cheers:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

sick dawg

RIBS, I THINK YOU SHOULD DO RIBS!!!

YOU BETTER CHECK WITH YOU KNOW WHO TO MAKE SURE RIBS ARE O-KAY! :cheers:

pettyfan43

OH I know Ribs are OK! We got some new marinade to try OR I may just make some like I did last time, those were TASTY!   :scratchchin:

dkn1997

forget the ribs, sounds like you girls would prefer the tubesteak smothered in underwear. :cheers: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
RECHRGED

pettyfan43

Quote from: dkn1997 on August 26, 2007, 07:45:43 PM
forget the ribs, sounds like you girls would prefer the tubesteak smothered in underwear. :cheers: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Good darn thing you got a day job, you'd never make it as a comedian!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotz:

Khyron

I wonder if I need permition to use my Charger as a avatar.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Wheels of Terror

:cheers: :cheers: Impressive!!! You could make some money on those. Sell 'em here and at local shows. I would defiantly buy.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

dkn1997

Quote from: pettyfan43 on August 26, 2007, 08:31:09 PM

Good darn thing you got a day job, you'd never make it as a comedian!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotz:

what makes you think I have a day job?  a job would take up too much of my time and I would not be able to interrupt this catfight with tubesteak comments!! :icon_smile_big:  dude, I am just havin' some fun with you.  this thread took a bit of a turn towards the ugly side and I figured a little levity was in order...as it turns out..very little.
RECHRGED

pettyfan43

Quote from: dkn1997 on August 27, 2007, 02:27:56 PM
Quote from: pettyfan43 on August 26, 2007, 08:31:09 PM

what makes you think I have a day job?  a job would take up too much of my time and I would not be able to interrupt this catfight with tubesteak comments!! :icon_smile_big:  dude, I am just havin' some fun with you.  this thread took a bit of a turn towards the ugly side and I figured a little levity was in order...as it turns out..very little.

Oh I knew that! I was having fun with the whole deal! BTW if that red car in your avatar is yours, COOL CAR!