News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

input guys......composite or not?

Started by dodgeboy67, September 24, 2005, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgeboy67

im playin with a 67 charger......not # matching or anything......but extra solid.....what do you guys think of putting either a" hemi" style or a "6 pack" stlyle hoodsoop....in a black composite look??.....the car was factory vinyl top so i might even put that on it too.......color is a tossup right now  between 93 cherokee olive green, and bright yellow.....if i go yellow , it will have custom black stripes.....if i go with the green, im not sure what color if any striping at all.......

any positive or negative input  would be great.......what do you guys think??

Blown70

I am personally not a green person.  I like yeller/with the black and I do like a hood scoop of some kind on those cars.

Charger_Fan

IMO, these are the best type of hood scoops (especially the silver car) for that body style. Other types (like the last pic) would look more out of place.

BTW, all pics were shamelessly swiped from Fastback Jon's 1st gen site. :icon_smile_big:

http://66-67charger.com/registry/

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Plumcrazy

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 24, 2005, 01:19:54 PM

BTW, all pics were shamelessly swiped from Fastback Jon's 1st gen site. :icon_smile_big:

http://66-67charger.com/registry/

Why does that not surprise me. :icon_smile_big:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

dodgeboy67

those wer the exact ones i had in mind......i like the silver one too
but the red ones arent bad either

hotrod98

The silver seems to be saying... "I'm getting ready to kick your ass".
KInd of stealthy.  I like.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

cudaken

I also like to old 66 SS hood on the first gen Charger. Never cared for the 6-pack hood on any Charger.

Cuda Ken
I am back

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 24, 2005, 01:19:54 PM
IMO, these are the best type of hood scoops (especially the silver car) for that body style. Other types (like the last pic) would look more out of place.
:iagree: , I really like either the red cars scoop or the silver cars scoop.