News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stupidist things you have EVER heard......

Started by beedees, August 25, 2007, 09:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger74

Ok, funny one here, several years ago before I moved to Iowa I as working for Airborne Express on a delivery route on a military base.  One day, I came upon a Military police check point.  So here I am in a little gray isuzu pickup with Airborne Express written in nice big letters painted on the side, in my uniform with Airborne on it.  This one mp walks up to my window and ask me what I was doing on base.  I looked at him, looked down at my truck, looked back at him and said "Delivery packages of course".   He then kind looks at the truck, and asks me, "Do have any bombs or drugs in the truck".   I looked at him like "WTF".  Told him as far as I knew no and that I would suppose stuff like that would have been found at the package hubs where they are scanned or blown up on the airplane ride to Tucson.  He was very obvisouly a newbie straight from home. 

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

68chrgrwife

MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

70charger_boy

The70RT

Looking at an old pos and the owner says this was a nice car when it was new. Or this will be nice when restored.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71ChallengeHer

I went to look at a 70 Hemi Challenger that was for sale. And the guy that owned it had cut the brace out of the hood to clear the wingnuts on the chrome air-cleaners he put on it. When I asked him where the original air-cleaner was he said "In the shed , that darn air-filter cost $25 . :eek2:

70charger_boy

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on August 27, 2007, 08:09:33 PM
I went to look at a 70 Hemi Challenger that was for sale. And the guy that owned it had cut the brace out of the hood to clear the wingnuts on the chrome air-cleaners he put on it. When I asked him where the original air-cleaner was he said "In the shed , that darn air-filter cost $25 . :eek2:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

The70RT

How much was the car?

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: The70RT on August 27, 2007, 10:13:52 PM

How much was the car?
It sold for $32,000 back then. ;)

JR

After much thinking the past couple of days about this subjects and the many idiots I've encountered, I've drawn my top stupid thing to this. I'm 23, and my now 19 year old ex-girlfriend said this to me after only dating 9 months.

"I want a ring on my finger in 3 months........."

God it feels good to be single again. :punkrocka:

70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

tomdroptop

"Stop making that face", "If some one hits you in the back then yer face will stay that way!"

Bob

"That's a nice 70 Charger you have there. I used to own one myself, it had a hemi with a 5 speed."

My Charger is a 74.

Khyron

My first wife and I where watching an old movie called "Raise the Titanic"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081400/

At the end of the movie the Titanic is being pulled by tug into the New York Harbor. My Ex-wife then looked at me and asked "Wow, thats cool, can we go down and see that some time?  ::)

I can't make that up.

Side note, if you can get past the poor 80's acting, this movie is cool as hell. remember, this movie was mad BEFORE they actually found the ol girl.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

69bronzeT5

My mom asked my sister "do you know who the president of the US is?" and my sister said "Bob Barker?". Shes 12!!!!! :smilielol: :smilielol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

The70RT

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on August 30, 2007, 04:29:17 AM
My mom asked my sister "do you know who the president of the US is?" and my sister said "Bob Barker?". Shes 12!!!!! :smilielol: :smilielol:

Your kidding.... is she in middle school?  :laugh:

68chrgrwife

Quote from: The70RT on August 30, 2007, 05:41:05 AM

Well, lets not forget that they do live in Canada.......I'll give her a little slack for that.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Brock Samson

allot of the stupidest things Ive ever read (and posted) were right on this site... anyhow,..

so yesterday this guy stops by the house and asks how much i want for the Charger?...

I say it doesn't say anything about being for sale...

in fact it Say's "NO $". I point this out to him.

So the guys says to me,..  "I didn't read the sign, i just thought it said, For Sale".

I say to him, show me where, it says that?...

he walks all around the car, and then says to me before walkin off,.. "Maybe you should take the for sale sign off it"..

:smilielol:

RD

click below, go to the bottom, click on last posts (and any others you care to search to find)... there ya go!

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=143

:icon_smile_big:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on August 30, 2007, 01:12:52 PM

Well, lets not forget that they do live in Canada.......I'll give her a little slack for that.

She watches the Price Is Right so Im pretty sure she knows who Bob Barker is.....like hell, even I know who the president of the US is.

The70RT

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on August 30, 2007, 05:51:06 PM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on August 30, 2007, 01:12:52 PM

She watches the Price Is Right so Im pretty sure she knows who Bob Barker is.....like hell, even I know who the president of the US is.

Whoops sorry. I forgot you are in Canada :slap:

moparguy01

how bout this one....

"Can i use that pic on my website?  :smilielol:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: moparguy01 on August 30, 2007, 07:12:12 PM
how bout this one....

"Can i use that pic on my website?  :smilielol:

its "Can I use that pic FOR my website" :D

70charger_boy

Arthu®

Not to revive the thread but this remark had me stunned. I don't have words for it, it's just impossible for my mind to cope with that kind of logic.

QuoteWe need a draft right out of high school and none of this school or work deferment stuff like we had back in Nam.  And I think only Vets should be able to vote.

:RantExplode:
Striving for world domination since 1986