News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Now that I have quarters I'm ready for change!!!

Started by IowaCharger69, May 07, 2007, 05:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69charger2002

since it won't let you reply to ads in cars for sale. the $15000 doesn't sound like a terrible price. definitely high end for a 318 project car.. what do you mean soft spots in the frame? is there frame rot on the car?
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Charger_Fan

Quote from: IowaCharger69 on August 23, 2007, 04:05:52 PM
I am still VERY into this car. I go into the details in the "cars for sale" link.
Damn, if there was ever a good reason to sell a car, this one's it. I can't even imagine what those medical bills look like.  I wish I could buy it from you & just hold onto it until you guys get back on your feet again, then sell it back damned cheap.
I'm glad to hear there's a happy ending to your wife's story & hope she continues to recover well. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

IowaCharger69

I guess I didn't know that you couldn't reply to posts there. If you have a question you want to ask publicly do it here and I'll be sure to check it out. The frame has some rot. But really not much. Right behind the front wheel, like where you would like to place a jack is soft. Somebody had jacked there in the past, so it squished a bit. But now it doesn't move. I think I stemmed most of the rotting when I pulled it into my garage.

SeattleCharger

Glad to hear your wife has recovered so well,  those injuries are so tough, not knowing if they will stay in the coma first, then not knowing how long they could have permanent side effects, waiting and hoping they improve,  so I am really glad to hear she has recovered so well,   that must have been hell

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

kamkuda

Tough times... I have some familiarity with Brain injury as my son has acquiring one when very young.  You are doing the right thing by taking care of family first.  Thoughts are with you.

and the car looks great.  Nice work

IowaCharger69

I appreciate that. I only wish I could finish it.