News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

**UPDATE 8-27-07** PICS!!!!!!!!! car is at the shop!!!

Started by HITMAN 149, January 25, 2007, 12:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pistolpete

'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

HITMAN 149

here's some photo shop'd pics that my great :icon_smile_big: buddy DS did for me with some of my wheel chioces?!?!?!? LOL
i think i'm still diggin the Amer Racing TT II's, but hey...ya never know!!!! LOL
once again a BIG THANKS to DS & Plum500, for some coooool pics!!!!
-JOHN
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

HITMAN 149

yea mike....
i think they look sweet (even though every one & their grandmother has them nowadays!! LOL) & also aren't a budget breaker!!! i think that pic DS did with them looks great...like they are actually on the car!!!  :yesnod:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

HITMAN 149

3-19-06...
stopped by the shop earlier, status quo on the motor. but the drivers side caliper & shock is on, the inner fender wall is all reprayed/undercoated!!!! looks coooooool!!!!!! (i think!!!)
it's gettin there!!!!!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

HITMAN 149

stopped by the shop today to check on progress... and we're gettin there!!!!!!! LOL
front disk brakes are all on, suspension is all on...(except sway bars), motor is all painted and in, new carb, intake was bead blasted, and all new looking! engine bay was all cleaned & sprayed black. trans is all rebuilt w/ a shift kit and stall converter...just waiting to hook it up to motor.
ehhhhhh slowly but surely we're gettin there!!!!!
MUA-HAHAHAHAHA
:devil:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

NYCMille

Nice man... looks like its coming along just fine.

SnoPro440

Hitman,

Looking good.  When do you get it back?  I'm still waiting on mine to get home.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

HITMAN 149

hoping on a couple of weeks???? ehh we'll see...i've gotta do my dash over this week...so we can put in the new autometer gauges!!!!
also waiting on a new hurst pro-matic shifter i just ordered!!! (thanks PAT!!!!!)
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

terrible one

Street Star!

By the way, the car is looking good. Bet it'll come to a halt plenty quick enough to throw your passengers face into the dash too.  :2thumbs:

70charginglizard

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on January 26, 2007, 11:39:58 AM
original color was a green on green car!!! ewwwwwww  :-X (sorry no offense meant for anyone else's green chargers!!! :angel:) just not a big color green fan...especiallly the greens of that era?!?!?!?
thanks on the rims too!! yea they look cool for now (15x8 rear & 15x7 fronts) but i'm leaning towards A.R. HOOPSTER not sure 16's or 17's yet?!?!?!?
-JOHN
:nana: :no: :poke: :boxing_smiley: :rant: :nono: :whistling: :spank: :mad: :nutkick:

Just kidding man.

You gotta do whats ya gotta do.  :2thumbs:
70charginglizard