News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

do not drink while reading this

Started by Drache, August 23, 2007, 01:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

I can not be held responsible for liquid spit onto computers!

http://vancouver.craigslist.org/for/403813876.html

If it gets deleted let me know and I can copy and paste the entire ad out here!

:smilielol: :rofl:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Drache

Son of a.....

QuoteHUSBAND ... FOR SALE - $2

Yes my Husband is for sale....(HIS REQUEST)
Serious Inquires only please.
Here is some info on him.

This model was produced in 1956. It was recalled several years later, however this one managed to slip past the recall somehow. I have heard that the company was sued for this and has since gone bankrupt and out of business.

When I purchased this defective item I was told that it was well worth every penny. It did have (3) previous owners but it looked dammed good at the time.

I have owned him for 9 years, and during those years I kept him in pretty good condition. Unfortunately due to circumstances I accidently hit him over the head once or twice, cursed him down often and may have failed to let him in the house on occasion, other then that he held up pretty well for all the wear and tear he well deserved.

This husband is well trained. I spent countless hours teaching him to put the toilet seat down, wash dishes, do the laundry, walk and feed the pets, and go to the store at all hours in any weather. I have him well trained never to talk back but sometimes I do catch him mumbling under his breath behind my back.

Why am I selling him you ask?
Well to be honest... he has asked me to find him a better home. I told him when his bruises and bumps heal up I might be able to find someone for him. I don't really think he can find a better home then this one but I told him I'll see what I can do for him.

My husband does come with some accessories, for example his overweight lazy ass cat, a few items of clothing, his monthly bills and his empty beer bottles.
These can be cashed in to feed him.
I usually let him drink his 6 pack of beer only if I don't feel like cooking that night.
(It keeps him from complaining to the relatives and friends) about how I didn't feed him.

I've been a wonderful wife. So you won't hear any nasty stories from him about his ex-wife (that would be me) I know he is looking forward to me finding something suitable, but I warned him not to get his hopes up. Last night I noticed he has a few bruises and cuts on him, (oops I guess he fell down the stairs accidently) however those always heal quickly.

Now don't get the wrong impression. I will miss him terribly. Especially when it's time to put the garbage out and bring in the groceries and such. I've given him a nice name, you can change it if you like... I call him "Useless" but he responds to anything. So feel free to send him a reply. I'll read it to him because I think his eyes might be a bit swollen still from his previous (little oopps accident).

Hope to hear from someone...
A Loving Wife
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

PocketThunder

Drache what are you doing on the internet looking for dudes?   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Drache

The guy was listed under toys & hobbies of all places! I was looking PS2 accessories lol!  :shruggy:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Charger_Fan

Pretty funny...sounds like he's a little accident prone, though. :eek2:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Afflyer

Yikes!

I can't believe she posted this?!

Is this legal?!

:smilielol:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Todd Wilson

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Todd Wilson

Quote from: The70RT on August 23, 2007, 11:16:59 PM
I think she had enough beer.

I dont think he had enough beer  to put up with an old lady like that!

Todd

71ChallengeHer

I actually feel sorry for the guy. :rotz:

Forza

Man, the time it took to type and post that she could have spent that time on cooking dinner for the guy! Poor ol feller  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

BigBlockSam

QuoteI actually feel sorry for the guy.   

me too
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img