News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Back to the Future: again...

Started by Brock Samson, August 22, 2007, 10:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manfred318

Quote from: Charger1973 on August 22, 2007, 02:54:25 PM
DeLoreans are freakin sweet.  I would love to have one.  I also heard they had alot of issues but it sounds like this guy plans to fix that problem.  I think they will be pretty nice cars when hes done.  Too bad I cant afford it. 
:iagree:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Steve P.

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on August 22, 2007, 11:28:57 PM
DeLorean was arrested for putting up $1.8 million to bring 100 kilos of cocaine into the United States.

And what is the flip side of the story??   

Tucker made a damn fine car and was raped of his chances to build a full fledged car company.. More scandal. 

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

resq302

Quote from: Steve P. on August 23, 2007, 02:12:28 AM
Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on August 22, 2007, 11:28:57 PM
DeLorean was arrested for putting up $1.8 million to bring 100 kilos of cocaine into the United States.

And what is the flip side of the story??   

Tucker made a damn fine car and was raped of his chances to build a full fledged car company.. More scandal. 

:iagree:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Obi-Wan

i wanted one something fierce for a the longest time.........till i drove one.  dream over.

Brock Samson

Quote from: RD on August 22, 2007, 10:26:30 PM
but why bring it back the way it was originally?  it wasnt cool then and sure as hell has not changed in my opinion?  some guys with more money than brains  :Twocents:

read the link:

they are correcting the deficiencies.

GeneralLeeTESH

Maybe they should add the HELL-PEG boyz to the design-build team. They could make the car lighter with all the bondo/fiberglass and TAR undercoating (forget the fiberglass undershell)-they already cover 90% of their "classics" with TAR !
The engine-should come from the "ricer" boyz-"YO-Homes-no what i be sayin"..."Yao"... :scratchchin:
The TESH

kikgas01

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on August 22, 2007, 11:08:11 PM
How do you know you are following a Delorean?

The white lines on the road are missing.
THAT was frickin FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!. I say get one and POLISH the stainless and drive it around on a SUNNY day!!!! LmFaO!

JohnnyBee

Great scott! Is there something wrong with the gravitational pull?

I digged them then and dig them now