News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

T-Shirt (don't kill me)

Started by SirNik73, August 23, 2007, 02:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirNik73

So I was going through my dresser this morning and decided to ware my Dodge-Charger.com T-Shirt. I love this shirt. i ware it about once a month. It's still looking good despite the fact that the site is long dead. As I was logging onto the site today i got to thinking now nice the opening logo would make on a shirt. maybe even retire the Dodge-Charger.com T-Shirt.

I know the last things the survivors of the old site want to here is a T-Shirt sale, but i thought i'd see what you all thought. maybe we could put somethign together. or maybe just get permission form Troy or Bill or whoever's permission i need to make my own shirt. what do you guys think?
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Ponch ®

Quote from: SirNik73 on August 23, 2007, 02:36:01 PM
So I was going through my dresser this morning and decided to ware my Dodge-Charger.com T-Shirt. I love this shirt. i ware it about once a month. It's still looking good despite the fact that the site is long dead. As I was logging onto the site today i got to thinking now nice the opening logo would make on a shirt. maybe even retire the Dodge-Charger.com T-Shirt.

I know the last things the survivors of the old site want to here is a T-Shirt sale, but i thought i'd see what you all thought. maybe we could put somethign together. or maybe just get permission form Troy or Bill or whoever's permission i need to make my own shirt. what do you guys think?

I still have my old shirt too...but i never wear it, cuz it shrunk up into a weird shape after a few washes.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

68chrgrwife

there is another thread about this issue..we have been talking about it for a year with no real responce other than a few members saying they would like to have t shirts (including myself).  So if you do make t shirts let me know.  Hubby even wrote to troy that he knows of a company who can do them pretty cheap. He had shirts made up in Iraq.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

bull

Can't you just scrape the hyphen off or cover it up somehow? ;D

Troy

Well, I had some stickers made up and handed them out to those who managed to find me at Carlisle and the Nats. These were a trial run (meaning cheaper) with the printer to see how well the logo would turn out. He didn't quite make what we agreed on and they didn't impress me much but now I have a better idea of how the process works and what is needed to make it go smoother/better. The art work needs some upgrading before it can really be used for printing and I'm working on that (with help of course!). I can't imagine trying to sell substandard shirts to this bunch... ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Troy on August 23, 2007, 04:56:29 PM
I can't imagine trying to sell substandard shirts to this bunch... ;)

Troy

yeah, you don't want to do that with people who threaten to show up at your door and "teach you a lesson" over a t-shirt.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

41husk

Troy, I'm sure there would be no complaints, regaurdless :smilielol: :lol:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

SirNik73

window cling or grill badge would be awesome!
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD