News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WHY IS MY SCREEN SUPERSIZED ????????????

Started by daytonalo, August 22, 2007, 08:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

I KNOW WERE GETTING OLD , BUT I DON'T HAVE CATARACT'S

Drache

Either change your resolution or if it's the font that is huge go View -> Text Size

Btw wrong second lol!  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

kamkuda

2 possible reasons I can think of off hand.
1. The screen resolution has been changed, ie from 1024x 768 to 640x480  Everything including buttons have increased in size
2. (text size only has increased) Hold the control button down and use the scroll wheel on your mouse.  This will enlarge or reduce text size.

daytonalo

MAMA , I LEARNED A NEW SKILL TODAY !!!!!!!!!! I CAN BUILD ANYTHING , YOU JUST MADE FEEL LIKE A HORSES ASS !!!!!!!!!!! THANKS

Drache

Quote from: kamkuda on August 22, 2007, 08:22:06 PM
1. The screen resolution has been changed, ie from 1024x 768 to 640x480  Everything including buttons have increased in size
2. (text size only has increased) Hold the control button down and use the scroll wheel on your mouse.  This will enlarge or reduce text size.

Psst I beat ya by 20 seconds!  :nana:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

RD

IT IS BECAUSE YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND THE COMPUTER GODS HATE YOU FOR IT

:D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Drache

Quote from: RD on August 22, 2007, 10:29:11 PM
IT IS BECAUSE YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND THE COMPUTER GODS HATE YOU FOR IT

:D

:rofl: :hah: :slap:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

kamkuda

Quote from: Drache on August 22, 2007, 08:36:10 PM
Quote from: kamkuda on August 22, 2007, 08:22:06 PM

Psst I beat ya by 20 seconds!  :nana:

:cheers: LOL, I need to type quicker