News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Streetwize Performance

Started by MoparYoungGun, September 25, 2005, 01:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparYoungGun

Just thought I would let everyone know (hopefully this hasn't already been posted) that Streetwize from the old D-C.com has gotten a website up and is offering very informative manuals for small price. I've purchased one and found it very useful and helpful. People like Ron and Neil and other very knowledgeable people won't want/need one but for people like myself it is a wonderful resource. Just thought I would let everybody know.

dd44068

How can we get a hold of them or a manual, do they have a web site?

MoparYoungGun

cudaken

Well done site, I liked it. I also saved the link. I am old school and in my day I was hot shit. I still live and breath by is my old DC racing manual. Hum, 1978 I think. Trick's have sevred me well, but need to learn some new tricks.

Cuda Ken
I am back

firefighter3931

I've got a copy of the "Streetwize" manual and it's a good read. I would recommend it to any novice engine builder....lots of good info inside those pages. Good, straightforward, no-nonsense engine building.   :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs