News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Huge Calif CHARGER Registry Meet! Who's goin?..

Started by Brock Samson, August 01, 2007, 10:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,19763.30.html

it's August now so ya' got three weeks to git it togeather..
i don't wanna hear any of this "i forgot crap" or "Nobody told me"..

I sure hope it's not another BULLETT Cruise..   :smilielol:

Argos_Chargers

I know that at least two of us from the northwest will be there.  Anyone interested in cuising the Washington or Oregon coast to get there, let me know!!!  Silas said he found the perfect gas station for the wipe out and explosion  ;D.

Argo
MoPar -- The only way to fly!

Blue Pentastar

I am going to try but it is still up in the air. If I go it will be in my truck but it says Charger on the back window, does that count?

Mike Schrader
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

bull

I won't really feel guilty if I don't go because I'd just be another body without a Charger to contribute. But, I might just make it.

Argos_Chargers

Brock Samson

getting close guys,..

So, where's the meet hotel?.. red lion as i was told or the travellodge as is listed on the website now?..

BTW: a Sat afternoon cruise to the "historic town of Ferndale and Centerville" is now scheduled... looks to be approx 10 miles or so south...

I sure hope my electrical is up to snuff as i'm two weeks behind in swapping the guage panel...
worst case i'll cruise the 300...  :shruggy:

Argos_Chargers

There were problems with management when it came to using the Red Lion as th eofficial meet hotel.  Wayne is actuallly pretty torqued off at them.  He suggested that I change my reservations to the Travellodge, but for personal reasons I can't.  We will be meeting in th eparking lot at th eTravellodge on Friday evening.  I'll post the itinerary...I just got it in an e-mail this morning...O.K., I can't post it since it isn't a pic.  Anyhow, show up at the travellodge sometime after 4:00 PM, and I will be handing out hard copies of th eitinerary.  Look forward to meeting you Brock

Argo