News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I WON !!!!!!---------Now how do I install it?????

Started by greatwn73, August 20, 2007, 09:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatwn73

At moparfest last weekend I was the winner of the participant award for Saturday and now have the fortunate problem of deciding what to put it in.

greatwn73

Oh Yeah ----PICS

TruckDriver

Would help to see what it looks like ;)

EDIT.... Never mind :P

Put it in my Charger :rofl: 

Way to go!  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

BTW - Troy, would be nice if you could ad that sign smilie to the smilies on the sight
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

greatwn73

Charger1973

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Nacho-RT74

Greeeeeeeeat!!!! Does brunnette comes with it ? Can I keep her ? how much ? can your brother shipp her on plane ? :D... BTW, you will get a PM soon
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

greatwn73

maybe something like this

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

ChgrSteve67

TUFCAT

I know......put it in the '73 Charger SE you bought from Chris !

BTW, that was some kind of GOOD LUCK brother - - wow, some guys just have ALL the damn luck!!!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

bull

suntech

Congrats!! Awesome!!
Installation tip:     Item on pic 1: Open hood, jank out what you had in there, and put new one in.

Item(s) on pic 2: Open door, jank out what you had in there, and put in new one(s)  :drool5:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

Big Lebowski

Right on, you won two hot chicks & what was the other thing? :D
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Forza

I'm guessing 2 outta the 3 prizes has high miles.  :nana:

Great job on winning the motor, let us know the specs when you get a chance :2thumbs:

greatwn73

360 hp - 360 ft lbs torque at 4200rpm
   comes with contol box and wiring harness
   there is also a instruction booklet which I glanced at but seems to be only wiring, it didn't say what trans or other parts would be needed for installation

Charger-Bodie

i would sell it and build a real nice 440 based stroker!! :Twocents:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Ricardo

My Charger will get a lot of attention with those 2 models. :drool5:

68chrgrwife

Ok so what I am trying to figure out is which one of your prises are you unsure about "installing"?  The first one should be fairly easy...you're installing it in my 71 charger when it gets here.  The other two aren't so wasy...hmmmmm bathroom floor, dining room table, stove top (make sure it's off), washer machine, or the good old fashioned bed works pretty well.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

TUFCAT

Charger_Fan

That's too cool, congrats! :cheers:
I'd sell the engine & use the proceeds to pay for bodywork on my Charger.
I'd test out both chicks & sell whichever one (or both) didn't make the grade, to pay for bodywork on my Charger. :D

However, if one (or both) of those chicks does good bodywork, I'd definitely not sell. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

firefighter3931

Quote from: 1hot68 on August 21, 2007, 07:03:51 AM
i would sell it and build a real nice 440 based stroker!! :Twocents:

My thoughts exactly !  :icon_smile_big:

Congrats on the win....sorry i didn't get a chance to meet you.  :P

Hopefully next year !  :coolgleamA:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs