News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help Me!!! Help Me!

Started by Brock Samson, August 10, 2007, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

You may have noticed my sig pics is not showing any more,..  I can't seem to load any avitars in the required place, even though I've done it several times previous...  :shruggy:
I try every couple days and now I need to ask for some help...  :RantExplode:

i just tried to load a gif this time and again no dice...  :icon_smile_angry:

the old brock pic. wont load any more nor will any of the pics of my R/T appear,.. has something changed?...
maybe someone with more paitence then I can give me a hand....     :brickwall

Help me help me

70charger_boy

Well, I am the self proclaimed king of avatars.  Load your gif on photobucket.com then resize the image to avatar.  Copy the http link and paste on te box for I will upload my avatar.  If you want to upload a signature pic Copy the [IMG] link and paste it on the signature box on your profile info page

Brock Samson

welp i did all that, still  no pic..  :eek2:

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

well the box with the red x is gone.. that's different..  :smilielol:

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

like i said i have done a few but now nothing works..  :flame:

ive tried every possible combo, could it be my computer, after all i am having all kinds of problems with you tube too...
i wish i was a more paitent man..

70charger_boy

are you resizing the pic on photobucket?  it shouldn't be your computer.  Make sure you copy the http link for ur avatar

Brock Samson

i tried it a dozen times... i give up.

thanks for your help,..

it's about as frustrating as trying to find an ethnic minority on Friends...  :eek2:

Troy

Ok, I got your avatar to show up - you had some tags in the wrong spot. The one in your signature doesn't show up because of something screwy with where you have it hosted. When I try to go straight to the address for the image it redirects me which is why nothing is visible if you try to "include" it in your signature.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Brock Samson

Thank you kind sir..  :icon_smile_big:  Now, about those aliens that are screwin round with my puter...   :RantExplode:

Charger_Fan

Looks to me that in you get your sig pic off that T35.com site & slap it in you Photobucket account, it'll probably work ok for ya. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)