News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

STANDUP' Gen Lee for sale on Ebay.........

Started by R2, August 19, 2007, 11:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

Quote from: C_stripes on October 29, 2007, 08:12:08 PM
You know.  This whole thing is full of a bunch of he said she said bull shit.  If I had the money, I would buy the car and cut it into a whole bunch of little pieces and sell them for $5 each.  Then everyone could have a piece of the controversy.   I think everyone here has a oppinion but there are only a few people that know the whole deal.

u r missing the point, it is no longer about the car, but rather seeing amanda post some pictures of her :D hehehehehe
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Mike DC

Okay, okay. Chill out. 

Not everyone likes the GL.  That's fine.  There's room for everyone's opinion in this hobby.     

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: C_stripes on October 29, 2007, 08:57:51 PM
I read MCG's artical befor.  I just think that people need to let the past go.  move on.   The GL sux anyway and anyone that clones one is stupid. Be orig.  Come up with your own shit if you don't want it done right.   GL'S BLOW!!!!

WOW im thinkin that might be a tad harsh!! TO EACH THERE OWN!!!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

70charger_boy

It's alright to hate the general lee, but don't express your opinion on a 5 page post about a General Lee.
I really can't stand your posts requesting stupid pics about auto haulers. I don't respond to you buy calling you an idiot, because you like old pics.

Get it?

C_stripes

Quote from: 1hot68 on October 29, 2007, 09:53:07 PM
Quote from: C_stripes on October 29, 2007, 08:57:51 PM
I read MCG's artical befor.  I just think that people need to let the past go.  move on.   The GL sux anyway and anyone that clones one is stupid. Be orig.  Come up with your own shit if you don't want it done right.   GL'S BLOW!!!!

WOW im thinkin that might be a tad harsh!! TO EACH THERE OWN!!!!

My apology's. 
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Asephton

Quote from: RD on October 29, 2007, 08:31:08 PM
You know.  This whole thing is full of a bunch of he said she said bull shit.  If I had the money, I would buy the car and cut it into a whole bunch of little pieces and sell them for $5 each.  Then everyone could have a piece of the controversy.   I think everyone here has a oppinion but there are only a few people that know the whole deal.

u r missing the point, it is no longer about the car, but rather seeing amanda post some pictures of her :D hehehehehe

I think you just want more pics of my horse... That's it huh?  :yesnod: lol
Scars are souveniers we never lose, and the past is never far...

Really?

I don't visit the forum often, and usually it's at odd hours.  Kinda thought this was funny to see, because when the "Stand Up General Lee" was brought back into the public eye, I saw it at the Mopar Show in Bellevue,WA several years ago. I just thought it was some zealous fan of the show that had started creating an exhibition car sometime  below and lost interest (it looked neglected and liked it had been hacked on). The following year I was at the show and chatting with Rob Wolf at the MCG booth when the dude who had brought the car back out started screaming about how he was tricked into bringing it out, how it had been stolen from him by Sephton, and how he was going to go after everybody who helped 'steal' the car from him. Rob just handled it very calmly, kept his cool, went about repping MCG, and blew the guy off- that really pissed him off and he stormed away. Kinda followed the story since- in my opinion it'll never have the 'full' positive ending it should have because Mr.Sephton has passed. Hopefully his daughter (Amanda) will get it in the end and it won't be a bittersweet thing for her-I could state my thoughts on this further, but it's not mine or anybody else place to interject that. All I will say is whoever buys that car is an idiot because of all the legal issues surrounding it. :yesnod:

Besides crazed serial killers, there are so vehicular treasures that end up here in Seattle. The "SuperCharger" concept car lived up here for many years, the designer/stylist of the '68-'70 Charger worked at Boeing (was a friend/co-worker of my buddy Mike Christensen's dad AND Bob Kropp ended up w/his convertible Charger exercise and gold '68 Charger when he retired), Bill Gates has a Porsche 959 and a McLaren F1 that make appearances every so often, the 'Cuda convert that was the inspiration for "Nash Bridges" is from here, Jim Green has some Ford SOHC motors, Galen found a GTX badge at the same show that were never released ('72 style/design exercises, I believe), et cetera.

TUFCAT

Quote from: Asephton on October 30, 2007, 01:43:09 AM

No....not Mr. Ed - - we want Amanda.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 29, 2007, 10:42:05 PM
It's alright to hate the general lee, but don't express your opinion on a 5 page post about a General Lee.
I really can't stand your posts requesting stupid pics about auto haulers. I don't respond to you buy calling you an idiot, because you like old pics.

Get it?

Hey, I liked that post!  Cool pictures of the race cars on the back.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

moparstuart

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on October 30, 2007, 09:12:24 AM

Get it?

me too
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

RD

Quote from: Asephton on October 30, 2007, 01:43:09 AM
Quote from: RD on October 29, 2007, 08:31:08 PM

a horse is a horse of course... ah nevermind... no just pics of you Amanda... you know.. closer ones... and the horse can stay in the pasture this time :D

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

70charger_boy

Get it?

I did too, but don't ask for pics then someone posts a pic and then he says I don't want that I want this.......dufus, already had the pic

C_stripes

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 30, 2007, 01:48:49 PM

Get it?

I did too, but don't ask for pics then someone posts a pic and then he says I don't want that I want this.......dufus, already had the pic
I don't recal saying that.  Were did you get that from?

70charger_boy

Quote from: C_stripes on October 30, 2007, 02:47:51 PM

Get it?

YOUR QUOTE
Looking for pics of old transport trucks from racers such as, Dick Landy, S&M, The Ramchargers, Petty and others.  If you have any. Please Post them.

Thanks,  Jeremy

The70RT

You guys are scaring her off. You guys need to get your own  :girlfight: thread.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

70charger_boy

Quote from: The70RT on October 30, 2007, 06:17:57 PM
You guys are scaring her off. You guys need to get your own  :girlfight: thread.

Sure, it will read "Wanted pics of Richard Simmons.  Preferably in the nude laying in a pile of lettuce"

The70RT

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 30, 2007, 06:28:43 PM
Quote from: The70RT on October 30, 2007, 06:17:57 PM

Sure, it will read "Wanted pics of Richard Simmons.  Preferably in the nude laying in a pile of lettuce"

You better ask the wife first.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

C_stripes

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 30, 2007, 05:13:06 PM
Quote from: C_stripes on October 30, 2007, 02:47:51 PM

Get it?

YOUR QUOTE
Looking for pics of old transport trucks from racers such as, Dick Landy, S&M, The Ramchargers, Petty and others.  If you have any. Please Post them.

Thanks,  Jeremy

How do you get "I don't want this, I want this" from that quote?  I think you are looking for things that are not there.  Yes,  I have some pics.  But I would like more. Just like you probably have some mopars. But you want more.   You called me an ass hole last night.  I think your the REAL ass hole.

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

moparstuart

lets get back on subject        stand up general

or pictures of her

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Sabre

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QuoteC_stripes on October 29, 2007, 08:57:51 PM

::)  If someone likes the way the General Lee looks what is soooooo wrong with them creating a replica?  It's not that they can't be original, its that they like the way the car looks.  Saying that the GL sux and anyone that clones one is stupid shows how "mature" you really are.

RD

you guys need to stop, save it for the PM's  good god..  better yet, maybe a mod should lock this... ??? hmmmm :scratchchin:

70charger_boy

Quote from: RD on October 31, 2007, 03:49:58 PM
you guys need to stop, save it for the PM's  good god..  better yet, maybe a mod should lock this... ??? hmmmm :scratchchin:

Nah, we just want to talk to Amanda and see some pics of her

C_stripes

Sorry if I pissed anyone off,

I say pics of her :yesnod:

Really?

I think she ran off...Rich must have taught her to avoid a bunch of dirty old men :icon_smile_tongue:. Good for him, just goes to prove that material possessions are not what truly stick with our heirs in the end. I'll be sure to copy the page from his book and give it to my daughters.