News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone with a 68/69 Charger have Factory A/C?

Started by Corellian Corvette, August 14, 2007, 01:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corellian Corvette

.. and would be willing to shoot a bunch of pictures for me?

My car is Factory AC but the P.O. pulled everything out from underhood. I'd like some sort of real-world roadmap in terms of where all the hoses/condensors/etc. route. Right now I have no idea where anything is supposed to go...

Lots and lots of pictures would be great.

Thanks in advance.

DC_1

If no one beats me to it I will take some tonight and post them.

Crazy Larry

I was just wondering this myself while driving today - very curious to see the pics....

:popcrn:

Recharger

Here's some shots of the AC setup on my 68 (w/ a 383)  Let me know if you need any more specific close-up shots and I'll try to get them for you.

69_500

here are a few more for you to look at.

8WHEELER

These are all 68, I have more, if needed.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,14103.0.html

Some 383 and 440 AC components are not the same as well, such as some of the brackets, if anyone is listening  :popcrn:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

69 charger man

well i have my org un restored 69 satellite w/ ac and a 318 lol, its not a charger, but is same under the hood.. if ya need pics just let me know..
-ray

471_Magnum

As stated, there are variations from 69 to 69, and from 383 to 440.

You need to be more specific.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."