News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wow

Started by 68chrgrwife, August 16, 2007, 05:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

I'll tell you, these cars become parts of your lives and your families. Especially if your entire family has been involved in building the car. My wife and I have gotten STUPID offers on our Charger since the show and we've actually considered selling until we walk into the garage and see it sitting there and think about all the fun we've had in the car. Can you build another car, yes you can, but will it be THAT car... no it won't. Just my  :Twocents:

bull

I think people in many cases don't know anything about what a Charger is. Not year, not model, not make, nothing. They just get one look at it and know they have to have it.

Brock Samson

..so Jim build some "cheap" clones of mr angry and sell them for a profit...  :lol:

Charger wife where is your charger in terms of progress?... i haven't read anything about in some time..  :shruggy:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: NYCMille on August 17, 2007, 08:58:52 AM
I'll tell you, these cars become parts of your lives and your families. Especially if your entire family has been involved in building the car. My wife and I have gotten STUPID offers on our Charger since the show and we've actually considered selling until we walk into the garage and see it sitting there and think about all the fun we've had in the car. Can you build another car, yes you can, but will it be THAT car... no it won't. Just my  :Twocents:
I couldn't have said it better, Mike.  :cheers: There have been a few times I've considered selling the Chally. But I know how much Shelby loves the car and enjoys going to shows with me or just taking it out for a spin. :drive: What other 17 yr old do you know asks her Mom to take her for a couple loops on the circuit ?

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 17, 2007, 09:40:51 AM
..so Jim build some "cheap" clones of mr angry and sell them for a profit...  :lol:

Charger wife where is your charger in terms of progress?... i haven't read anything about in some time..  :shruggy:

Well, the progress is that it is completly restored, but we blew the starter a month or two ago and hubby is been working soooo much that we haven't gotten a chancce to replace it.  We got another one just sitting here in the garage.  He pulled it out of the garage and onto the driveway the other day and we found a leak in the driverside front brake line, so gotta fix that too.  This car is seriously turning into a Christine.  Everytime we think we are done or extreamly close to done something else messes up.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Brock Samson

that's normal... wait till ya' actually start driving it...   :lol:

so the pics are where?..  :shruggy:

68chrgrwife

I'll get hubby right on it!  LOL  I know he has tons of pics of it.  I'll have him put them on here for you.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

twenty mike mike

Do the San Diego area Charger people (not the football team) ever get their cars together or go on cruises?

BTW, tonight is Mopar Night at Cruisin' Grand in Escondido.

68chrgrwife

There is a mopar club of San Diego and they meet once a month up the street from where I live. (I-15 and Aero Dr).  We have been thinking about coming to the Escondito Crusin' nights, but haven't yet.  We do attend the El Cajon one on Wednesday nights.  We are busy tonight or I'd make hubby go.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

chargerman68

here are some of the day we took it out of the garage since last year.

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL