News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy b-day Steve P !!!

Started by firefighter3931, August 17, 2007, 06:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter3931

Happy birthday Steve.....you old Sea Dog !  :icon_smile_big:

Have a few cold ones  :cheers: and relax !  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Charger74

bull

Happy B-day Stevo. Haven't seen much of you around these parts lately.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

71ChallengeHer

Charger_Fan

Sorry, that was probably rude. hehe :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Ponch ®

Steve P....where has that foo been?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Lowprofile

Happy B-day Steve-a-reno!!  lol  :D :cheers:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70sixpkrt

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

Steve P.

Thanks one and all.   I did have a great day. It was also my anniversary. Yup, I have a crappy memory, so I got married on my birthday so I could never be caught forgetting it. For 22 years it has worked like a charm.. :icon_smile_cool:

I have been trying to find a house for the last few months. I'm on the computer looking and then off to see these dumps so much I have not had time to really check in. I do read the posts that come up in emails and have answered my IM's. (I am not a total schmoo)..  :lol:  Given the state of many mortgage houses these days I am kind of re-thinking buying another house..  Oh well, a few more months and I'll be back to work on my baby. It's just been too damn hot this year!! 

Oh yeah, that small penis thing,,,,    :icon_bs:       :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Steve P. on August 18, 2007, 11:57:14 PM

Oh yeah, that small penis thing,,,,    :icon_bs:       :icon_smile_big:
Hehe, I've been saving that one for a few months to use on someone who wouldn't take it the wrong way. :icon_smile_big: Happy B-day, Man. :cheers:

House hunting? Sometimes there's nothing worse in the world than house hunting. :icon_smile_dissapprove: Hope it goes well for ya.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)