News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Thoughts on new generation Charger

Started by Really?, August 15, 2007, 02:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Lebowski

What new Charger? Did I miss something, show me some pics. I'll bet it's a hot 2 door like the retro Mustang :2thumbs:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

TheGhost

Quote from: Big Lebowski on August 19, 2007, 06:28:55 PM
  What new Charger? Did I miss something, show me some pics. I'll bet it's a hot 2 door like the retro Mustang :2thumbs:

I hope it ain't like the new Mustang, because that's one ugly car.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

SeattleCharger

Went in Dodge dealership in Bellevue, they have a black SRT8 in showroom, it is pretty cool looking car.     black, black tinted windows, lowered, 20" wheels, hood scoop, wing, black leather interior,  they were selling it for 5 grand more than retail because of demand, so price was 50K,
   My girl friend I was with asked the salesman if she could get one in a two door model.   :2thumbs:
  oh ya, I guess the dealership is taking down payments for new challengers,  an R/T for around low/mid 30K range, not many SRT8's will be made,

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.