News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

want a new LIMO?

Started by RD, August 15, 2007, 10:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

Vaca Meter Limousines has converted an old Boeing 727-100 and converted it into a 50-seat luxury limousine. For about $300 an hour, Limousines de Guadalajar Vaca Meters will fly, uh transport you and your closest 49 friends around Mexico. It's powered by a six-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine in the back and has air brakes and suspension. The bird is about 54' long and 12' wide. Truck-style wheels and suspension replace the landing gear and on the inside, passengers are treated to neon strobes, a dance floor, a bar and a romantic space in the back to _________. (fill in the blank).

It's amazing what three months and sixty people can accomplish... well, now the world finally has one... a "Wingless 727 Limo"

The standard Boeing 727-100 is 153.2 feet long, 34 feet high and weighs around 98,400 pounds empty. The converted limo, however, is 59 feet long, 13 feet high and weighs in at 12,000 pounds.

Interior amenities include a dance club, bar and lounge outfitted with neon strobe lights and first-class audio and video systems. The limo sports 30 of the 727's original fuselage windows but instead of cruising at 39,000 feet, it's a ground-level view for the passengers.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Drache

Yeah they had an article in MAXIM about that last year or maybe even the year before with pictures of it driving down the highway and of the insides!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

68chrgrwife

are u kidding me?  it has a dance club inside..how freakin' cool is that...I bet Jackie could make bank bartending in that thing...LOL
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bull

Ponch ®

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on August 15, 2007, 11:15:53 PM
...I bet Jackie could make bank bartending in that thing...LOL

Hey...you wouldn't do too bad either, if it has a stage with a pole.... :icon_smile_big:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Ponch ® on August 16, 2007, 05:57:01 PM

Hey...you wouldn't do too bad either, if it has a stage with a pole.... :icon_smile_big:

uh I think not...sorry I'm a good looker not a Hooker
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Ponch ®

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on August 16, 2007, 06:08:18 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on August 16, 2007, 05:57:01 PM

uh I think not...sorry I'm a good looker not a Hooker

hey...just a suggestions. IMHO, stripp...i mean "exotic dancers" are not necessarily hookers.

But if I offended you in any way, I'll go play with my Mattel toys now...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger_Fan

I wonder that the turning radius is with that? :scratchchin:

That could be the center of attention sitting in the RV parking area at a NASCAR race!

...or anywhere else too, I suppose. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

cheap

:2thumbs: I dont think you could build it here for that kind of money......