News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dumb question, but how does one get the 20% discount from YO...

Started by 69Charger_440, August 14, 2007, 10:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69Charger_440

Did not want to hi-jack the other thread so I think this is the appropriate place for this, if at all.  Anyhow, how does one get the 20% discount?  I ordered $900.00 worth of parts last year alone and nothing.  So I don't think it is based on how much you order.  Any ideas?

Brock Samson

i ordered a couple weeks back and it was a code word, very simple "EASYA"  it's  here on the site at the top of general discussion...

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,27473.60.html

i dont think there's allways a 20% code...

69Charger_440

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 14, 2007, 11:03:27 AM
i ordered a couple weeks back and it was a code word, very simple something like "Great Day" or something similar... it was here on the site at the top of general discussion...

yes, thank you.  i know some guys post the code when it is available, but I was wondering "how" does one personally get the code.  Is it based on the number of times that one buys stuff from YO?  Is it the amount?  The reason I ask is because it seems some guys get the code and others do not.   :shruggy:

ChgrSteve67

I get cards in the mail from time to time from year one.

No logic I can see behind getting them or not getting them, when I get them or how much the discount is for.

Probably depends on how there overall sales are going for the year.
Just a guess.

You could call them and ask one of the sales people.
Tell them you are think about ordering some product and was curious about the 20% discount.

Steve (never hurts to ask)