News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hehe Hey NYCMille your car is my cars idol

Started by ChargerRT440, August 11, 2007, 10:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerRT440

lol not sure how it happened but this is the paint scheme I picked out for my dart:

and this is Mike's Mr. Angry as we all know and love:

lol sorry but I found it kind of funny that I never gave two thoughts to the fact that my paint scheme was similar to the one on Mr. Angry lol although the Dart just isn't going to look so angry lol.  :D

NYCMille

I love it!! The Dart looks sinister. BTW - what size wheels are you running? 19's?

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

70charger_boy

ChargerRT440

I'm thinking of running a set of 18's. I like these wheels tho better then the ones on it in the picture:

I was thinking instead of "mini Angry" just calling it "Frustrated" hehe :D

Charger1973

That is cool, looks like Mr Angry's little brother.   :rofl:

ChargerRT440

lol also I may be building up my slant 6 in my dart into a huge powerplant. Theres a guy running a slant doing 8's. but it's bored like .100" over and has the heads decked .100" and it's got an efi system and a turbo.
I won't go that crazy but I think I'll build it with a 4bbl intake and dual exhaust header. bore it like .060" over and deck it like .060" to bump up the compression and run a bigger cam. Oh and follow it with a rebuilt 4 speed manual. hehe I'm crazy lol :D

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on August 11, 2007, 04:31:14 PM
lol also I may be building up my slant 6 in my dart into a huge powerplant. Theres a guy running a slant doing 8's. but it's bored like .100" over and has the heads decked .100" and it's got an efi system and a turbo.
I won't go that crazy but I think I'll build it with a 4bbl intake and dual exhaust header. bore it like .060" over and deck it like .060" to bump up the compression and run a bigger cam. Oh and follow it with a rebuilt 4 speed manual. hehe I'm crazy lol :D

save youreself alot of money and grief and build a big block for that unit!!! http://www.bigblockdart.com/ unless you just really want a /6 ......by the way that looks like a very nice car!!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69DodgeCharger

Quote from: 1hot68 on August 11, 2007, 04:46:12 PM
Quote from: ChargerRT440 on August 11, 2007, 04:31:14 PM

save youreself alot of money and grief and build a big block for that unit!!! http://www.bigblockdart.com/ unless you just really want a /6 ......by the way that looks like a very nice car!!!

Yep.....what he said....Save your money, You'll need it later.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

472 R/T SE

You all need to use the same user name so I can keep up.  :insertsarcasm:  Not saying you copied Mike, but you know it's bound to happen...most likely w/ a second gen. Charger tho.

Congrats on your 'bird being "Member of the Week" over @ CarDomain.

ChargerRT440

I'm assuming your talking to somebody else about the 'bird? I only have the dart lol. dang it sure don't take much to confuzzle me. lol.

Yeah I dunno i like the paint combo of that Mr. Angry such a beautiful car honestly thats how I would paint my future 68 Charger. Oh yeah I'll have one eventually I"ve always wanted a 68 Charger since I was 10 working on my dad's 76 Volare Road Runner lol.

472 R/T SE

I seen that Dart on that dude's CarDomain page, sooooo I thought took for granted it was you.  Whooops.

ChargerRT440

lol ahh lol nope not mine. I wish I had a 'bird.

NYCMille

Those wheels look somewhat similar to FR500 wheels they put on the Mustang Cobras - my buddy Pete actual has a similar set on his Dart and I think they look great.

70charger_boy

HEMIMAN 94