News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

long time no see!

Started by psykicpup, September 04, 2007, 01:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psykicpup

Hello Guys & Gals _ I notice there are more gals these days lol

Been a while since I said hello & its 7.11pm here but only Lunchtime for you lot 1.10 pm

Is everyone ok ? any major news I've missed?

I've had PC probs & hubby had health prob too so took my mind off thilngs I guess
but finding that I lost all my address book scared me enough to get back in touch

our '73 is poorly -she needed balll joints at the front doing so is up on ramps - whole other story lol & her lacquer has peeled on the bonnet but we are still hanging in there!
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Troy

Nice to see you back! I don't know what you may have missed but there are definitely some new members.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

Welcome back. :wave:
Sorry to hear about your Hubby, hope he's ok. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Drache

YAY! WELCOME BACK! We need more females on the boards!  :nana:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

psykicpup

Thanks all :cheers: -hope to be around a bit but maybe not as much as I used to  :'(

DFPA and proud of it!

hemi68charger

Welcome back and stick around as much as you can, family's 1st...........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

dkn1997

Quote from: psykicpup on September 04, 2007, 01:20:15 PM
.....any major news I've missed? .....

You bet!! Silver is stirring the pot :stirthepot:, bull is calling him out on it most times :fu:, Daytonalo says that most daytona noses look they were assembled by guys who ride the  :shortbus: :icon_smile_big:, mike is driving mr. angry :drive: on every road course event he can get his hands on, cudaken is missing :shruggy:, and troy is trying to keep it all friendly and running smooth.  :pity:

wait...all of that shit was going on before you left, so forget what I said, you didn't miss a thing.
RECHRGED

CB

welcome back Pupy
Always nice to see old members rejoining the group.
Take care  :pity:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Ghoste

Hi Pup, I was starting to wonder what had happened to you, welcome back.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

psykicpup

Thanks for all the replies Guys :wave: & for the debrief dkn1997!  :popcrn: :2thumbs:

DFPA and proud of it!