News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finely, 68 Charger tail light bezels

Started by BEAPARTS, August 13, 2007, 02:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68Charger4me

In my case, it's a need,and a want.  I've had my '68 20 years now, I want nice chrome for once.  I've looked for years trying to find good ones at a decent price, I'm just not willing to pay 3 to 4 hundred dollars on half ass used ones.   :Twocents:

bullit68

the lights look awesome!i think the price is inline considering what it costs to find then redo originals.

68Charger4me

I think of it like this, we invest our time and money into the engine, body and paint, then we want to skimp and " just get buy" with the chrome. :eyes:

OttawaCharger

Quote from: BEAPARTS on August 16, 2007, 06:59:07 AM
Don't get jambed up about the reverse light guards, they are on the production bezels.
Ah!..  very well, carry on then.  :leaving:
1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!

gordo1968charger

68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

Corellian Corvette

What is the cost for just the bezels?

What are you doing about gaskets, since nobody makes good gaskets?

BEAPARTS

Corellian Corvette

Gaskets? Do those come with the Bezels?

68flame

I checked these out at the nats looked real nice as they should for the price. I felt the black paint on them had room for improvement  looked like it had dirt in it may by even a run but hey these may have been proto types or something  :shruggy: I got to say these are like number 100 on my list of thing I would drop 1,200 dollars on followed by things like aluminum heads, tti headers, dana rearend, or how about a nice driver dodge dart? I am by no means say they are not worth the money I am sure thay are for someone just not me  :-\

BEAPARTS

Your right, that was a proto type that we chromed and painted as fast as we could to make it to the Nats.  Like I said, the production pieces will have the reverse lens protective fingers on it.