News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 light blue/navy interior

Started by 68charger383, July 31, 2007, 12:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68charger383

I have a light blue interior code for my car. The current interior is an aftermarket/custom and is wrong for the car.

Looking to buy new interior for the car and wanted to see what the legondary light blue with navy pleats looks like. Might change it to black if it does not look good.

Does anyone have a 68 light blue interior car that they can send me a few pictures of to see what it will look like.

Thanks in advance.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

8WHEELER

I am very certain they only had the one color blue interior in 68, in 29yrs that's all I have seen,
and only the one color in catalogs, never seen a light blue for a 68, 69 was a lighter color.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

68charger383

Thanks, 8wheeler, that's the interior I wanted to see. I got the of "light blue" name from the legendary catalogue which lists the color choice for this interior as being light blue with navy pleats.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

8WHEELER

74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Recharger

Sorry for the slow reply, 68charger383, I just found this thread.  I installed a light blue/navy interior from Legendary last summer.  This shot shows their reproduction seat covers in the same color you're considering (c6b).  There are a few other shots of the interior on the second page of this thread.  Good luck with it. 

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,5759.0.html

68charger383

Looks great, you did a great job with the resto job on your car . Thanks.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10