News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Straight up!

Started by Dodge69_440, August 12, 2007, 03:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge69_440

Ok, I'm putting a voodoo cam in my 360.  I've never done this before and just wanted to make sure I'm doing it right.  For a straight up installation first I turn the crank to TDC.  Then I line up the cam gear at 6 o clock and the crank gear at 12 o clock.  Do I line up the keys on the gears or are there stamped marks?  The process is just a little fuzzy to me and I don't want to screw anything up.  Thanks in advance you guys.

rt green

there should be dots [one on each gear]. you are correct. cam gear at 6 and crank gear at 12. if i was you, i would get it degreed in. you could get lucky,  and have good luck with it, or most likely it will be off and not run like its supposed to. GET IT DEGREED IN !!!!!
third string oil changer

max

Quote from: rt green on August 12, 2007, 06:17:22 PM
if i was you, i would get it degreed in. you could get lucky,  and have good luck with it, or most likely it will be off and not run like its supposed to. GET IT DEGREED IN !!!!!

:iagree: i have been on the unlucky side lately when i just line up the dots and so far they have been coming in retarded.