News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Way up NORTH auto bone yard...pics

Started by chgr500, August 13, 2007, 02:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chgr500

Took a road trip to see the in laws this week about 500 miles north from the west coast of B.C...came across an old tow / scrap yard....always on the l@@k out for cars on road trips...even the wife drives so as I can scour peoples yards..lol...this yard was about 30 mi from the final destination so I continued along and returned the following morning with my nephew.....about nine am when we got there and no sign of any movement...small sign with a ph# so I dial via cell.....fellow is home and I inquire that I would like to see the cars if they're for sale....he tells me everything is for sale and that the fence has fallen down near the rear side and go ahead take a look around....but beware of the two chained dogs in there.....well OK....in we go and it was fun too see many complete cars in there....lots of good projects...and a few Mopars.....I inquired in regards to the Charger as the trunk lid was in remarkable condition...hoping to scoop it along with a few trim parts from the Charger and the yellow Satelite....make visting the in laws worthwhile....just kiddin......anyway he didn't want to part the cars out anymore....whole or none.....damn....way too far for me to deal with them.....318 cars, standard dashes..nothin special.....Both cars in fair condition with some rust issues......asking $1850cdn....both cars....Charger and Satelite go together...........couldn't figure out what the rear Dodge bumper with the valance attached was off of that was laying separately...was laying in the back of a truck...anyone know? ....can't seem to place it.
I did manage to score four 15+8 steel Mopar wheels in good shape for $80 later that day at another junk yard.  :icon_smile_big:  might drop my cop wheels on the Charger and try 15+8 steelies and hubcaps...put a wider tire on the rear  :2thumbs: ....how wide can ya go with a 8" wide rim  :confused:

TruckDriver

I got 245-60-15s on the back of my Charger right now on 15x8 wheels. Plenty of space.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P