News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

local car show... got a prank pulled on me.

Started by Khyron, August 14, 2007, 02:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

One of my friends put this on my car at the local car show... I didn't see it until night! :lol:

I have to admit, it was funny. Anyone ever get a funny prank pulled on them at a show?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

BTW: I got to keep the sign, I have to think of something creative to do to it!  :D

I'm thinking of waiting till a neighborhood dog takes a nice big steaming one and putting the sign over it :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger_Fan

Does your friend have a show worthy car? If so, pour a pint of oil on the ground under his oil pan at the next show. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

472 R/T SE

There's always my favorite, the "I bumped into your car as I was parking.  I am so sorry," note on the windshield.  Complete with false insurance #'s and phone # of your choice.  Gotta really lay it on thick when you make up the note.

Sit back and enjoy the show.  Them walking circles around their ride looking for damage.  :D

71ChallengeHer

DodgeChargerNeeded

A friend of mine has a Ford Galaxie convertible and just loves his ford. Another friend of ours loves chevy and took a stick on Chevy Bowtie and put it on his trunk lid. He was not too happy. Luckily it was just on primer.
Jeff