News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Scored a truck-load today - 3rd Gen

Started by 73ChargerSE, August 12, 2007, 05:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73ChargerSE

I just got back from getting a truckload of 3rd gen parts.  I got a dual exhaust valance, a 72 bumper with complete hideaways and bumper brackets, a 73 (I think) rear bumper with tail light bezels, but no lenses.  I also got a slapstick mechanism out of a later Cordoba.  Does anybody have a need for complete '72 SE trim(minus fender and hood trim)?  I will definitely have pictures tonight.  And the price?  An old 833 that I paid $60 for and $100 cash.

Daytona R/T SE

I might be interested in th 72 SE trim...post a pic  :scope:

Charger1973

Nice score, I want to see pics too of all the loot.   ;D

73ChargerSE

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v68/uncannypunk3/Charger%20Parts/

Here's some of the stuff.

Daytona, the trim pictures are in there.  PM me if interested.

And if anyone is interested in the bumper and hideaway stuff or the mirrors, PM me

Harlow

73ChargerSE

Quote from: Harlow on August 12, 2007, 09:44:46 PM
Whats the 833 going into?

They're putting the 4-speed into their 70 Charger.  It doesn't have a VIN or dash or anything.  :hack: :hack: :police:

Harlow

Oh you didn't buy it? Was this the guy in phoenix?

73ChargerSE

No, it wasn't the guy.  I had the 4-speed just lying around.  It was no use to me, and this was a good way to get rid of it.

Harlow

Ohhh I understand. I thought you were listing it as one of the things you bought...

73ChargerSE

Oh no, I paid $160 for everything.  That includes the price of the 833 when I bought it.  The guy I was supposed to buy my '73 Satellite from before I got it from the kid was the same guy that sold me this stuff.

terrible one

Quote from: 73ChargerSE on August 12, 2007, 09:43:15 PM
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v68/uncannypunk3/Charger%20Parts/

Here's some of the stuff.

Daytona, the trim pictures are in there.  PM me if interested.

And if anyone is interested in the bumper and hideaway stuff or the mirrors, PM me

Need a password to see the pictures.

Sounds like quite the score though!

BMOTOXSTAR

Sweet score, I had a similar score last weekend !  :cheers:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

73ChargerSE

These are clickable, they're kind of out of order, but theyre there.

73ChargerSE

The amazing thing was when I started using scotch brite on the valance, it is the exact color of my Charger, but has been covered.  I was very excited.

mikesbbody

Charger1973

41husk may be able to use some of that trim you might check with him if he doesnt see this first. 

73ChargerSE

How much do you guys think that hideaway set is worth??

nakita7

If the hidaways are nice, I'd be interested in them. Send me an email. dalkris@hotmail.com Thanks

Charger74

41husk

Do you have any canopy vynil top trim?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

73ChargerSE

No I just have the full top trim.  It's in pretty nice shape. I also have the drip rail moldings.